IKON Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2014
Updated Jun 18, 2014

2.7

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at IKON.

OK...usual questions. HR interview and then group and 1-1 interview. Met the team applying job for. Questions and discussions pretty much on line with job application. Communication and emails were handled in timely manner

Field Service Manager Interview

Promoted from within, internal app, interview, was previously a Field Technician and Lead Technician.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected, in those days we were hired base on our experience and track record and how well we could lead.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

There is a test that you have to take, as well as several interviews. Depending on the department that you are going to, you will be interviewed by a group of managers.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate salary

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Alexandria, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at IKON in November 2008.

Met with the Regional Director and Regional VP in one day. Lucky coincidence that both were in the office, since the RVP home office is about four hours away. One follow interview with a former Regional Director (now lead trainer). Offer made at the third meeting (with Regional Director)

I was able to increase the base salary by $5,000 and extend the ramp period from 6 months to 9 months

Customer Service - Second Tier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IKON in March 2012.

on-line application, followed by instant phone interview with a few questions about your previous job, then an on site panel interview with 10 or more questions that are based on specific experiences from your last job. such as " Give an example of a mistake you made, how you handled it, and what you learned from it".

Interview Questions
    • What was the biggest mistake you made on a job and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What would your former boss say about you generally?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IKON in February 2011.

Received interview shortly after getting employee referral. Was invited to a "Recruiting Event" and then offered the job 2 days later. Churn and burn company, high turnover, mostly because the job is horrible. I did not even want to waste 1 day of my life trying to sell a copier.

Printer Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Somers Point, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Somers Point, NJ

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at IKON in January 2012.

Short interview. Required detail amount that you were looking to make

Account Manager 3-Legal Document Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IKON in April 2009.

My interview process was a little different because I already knew the Sales Manager whom I had worked with at another company. The interviews are pretty standard but once you are hired plan on spending about 4-6 months in training in order to understand the product offerings. I worked in the Legal Document Services division and not in the Copier division which IKON is mostly know for.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you think you would be successful working with IKON?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, describe the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    Every companies salary is negotiable if they really want to hire you

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at IKON in October 2009.

Dress for success, Mailroom, Shipping, and formal employees that worked for Kinko's is plus.

Interview Questions
    • What is something that really gets you mad? discuss the situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why should we hire you?   Answer Question
    Know what you are worth as far as salary and for your experience.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Worthington, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worthington, OH

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IKON in August 2011.

I had a very smooth and pleasent interview experience with IKON. I was contacted by their recruiter and set up a time to speak with her about the position, IKON/Ricoh, and talked about my experiences. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and I learned a lot about the position (looking for new college grads).

I got a call back about a week later to set up a face-to-face interview with the 2 sales team managers that consisted of all behavioral type questions because it is an outside sales role. At this time, they currently were not hiring, but are looking to fill the position ASAP as soon as someone gets promoted. Both individuals I met with were extremely friendly and professional. Definitely a good company to get involved with.

Interview Questions

Worked for IKON? Contribute to the Community!