IKON

33 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Analyst Interview

Senior Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at IKON.

Interview Details – OK...usual questions. HR interview and then group and 1-1 interview. Met the team applying job for. Questions and discussions pretty much on line with job application. Communication and emails were handled in timely manner

Interview Question – 5 year plan   Answer Question

Field Service Manager Interview

Field Service Manager

Interviewed at IKON

Interview Details – Promoted from within, internal app, interview, was previously a Field Technician and Lead Technician.

Interview Question – Nothing was unexpected, in those days we were hired base on our experience and track record and how well we could lead.   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Accounts Receivable

Interviewed at IKON

Interview Details – There is a test that you have to take, as well as several interviews. Depending on the department that you are going to, you will be interviewed by a group of managers.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate salary

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager
Alexandria, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at IKON in November 2008.

Interview Details – Met with the Regional Director and Regional VP in one day. Lucky coincidence that both were in the office, since the RVP home office is about four hours away. One follow interview with a former Regional Director (now lead trainer). Offer made at the third meeting (with Regional Director)

Negotiation Details – I was able to increase the base salary by $5,000 and extend the ramp period from 6 months to 9 months

Customer Service - Second Tier Interview

Customer Service - Second Tier
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IKON in March 2012.

Interview Details – on-line application, followed by instant phone interview with a few questions about your previous job, then an on site panel interview with 10 or more questions that are based on specific experiences from your last job. such as " Give an example of a mistake you made, how you handled it, and what you learned from it".

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Norcross, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IKON in February 2011.

Interview Details – Received interview shortly after getting employee referral. Was invited to a "Recruiting Event" and then offered the job 2 days later. Churn and burn company, high turnover, mostly because the job is horrible. I did not even want to waste 1 day of my life trying to sell a copier.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Printer Tech Interview

Printer Tech
Somers Point, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at IKON in January 2012.

Interview Details – Short interview. Required detail amount that you were looking to make

Interview Question – Compensation required   Answer Question

Account Manager 3-Legal Document Services Interview

Account Manager 3-Legal Document Services
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IKON in April 2009.

Interview Details – My interview process was a little different because I already knew the Sales Manager whom I had worked with at another company. The interviews are pretty standard but once you are hired plan on spending about 4-6 months in training in order to understand the product offerings. I worked in the Legal Document Services division and not in the Copier division which IKON is mostly know for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be successful working with IKON?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, describe the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Every companies salary is negotiable if they really want to hire you

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Senior Administrative Assistant
San Jose, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at IKON in October 2009.

Interview Details – Dress for success, Mailroom, Shipping, and formal employees that worked for Kinko's is plus.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Know what you are worth as far as salary and for your experience.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Worthington, OH

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IKON in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had a very smooth and pleasent interview experience with IKON. I was contacted by their recruiter and set up a time to speak with her about the position, IKON/Ricoh, and talked about my experiences. This interview lasted about 45 minutes and I learned a lot about the position (looking for new college grads).

I got a call back about a week later to set up a face-to-face interview with the 2 sales team managers that consisted of all behavioral type questions because it is an outside sales role. At this time, they currently were not hiring, but are looking to fill the position ASAP as soon as someone gets promoted. Both individuals I met with were extremely friendly and professional. Definitely a good company to get involved with.

Interview Questions

Worked for IKON? Contribute to the Community!