IKON

Relevance Date Difficulty

On-Site Service Specialist Interview

On-Site Service Specialist
Lexington, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IKON in April 2009.

Interview Details – Very Simple, very informative, and enjoyable.

Interview Question – Prior experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – ask for a higher hourly wage

Very Easy Interview

Providence, RI

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at IKON in June 2007.

Interview Details – It took a little longer than I expected. I had my phone interview and because I had experience in the field they made a sales manager interview the next day. From there I met with a Director of Sales two days later. From there they made it known I was going to be hired. However it took the recruiter 30 days from there to schedule the drug test and get an offer letter. DOS was informitive and the boss I interviewed was great.

Interview Question – They asked me to be a customer to give a elevator pitch for IKON. He expected I did my homework on IKON   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate. I had 3 years sales experience 2 in the same vertical market. Consider what you need to make year one with no experience and ask to see your territory. See what your first 18 months would bring in for lease expirations

Strategic Account Sales Manager Interview

Strategic Account Sales Manager
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IKON in February 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and Interview process was fine. I met with several managers and the HR lady. I was introduced to many different people in different rolls so I was exposed to the various kinds of jobs and personalities.

Interview Question – Unexpected question...."What would you do if your male boss was saying and doing inappropriate things with a female employee?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation phase as I had everything explained to me concerning compensation, benefits, holidays, stock plan prior to being hired.

Account Executive

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at IKON in February 2010.

Interview Details – My position was eliminated and I was then offered whether I wanted to move to an account executive.

Interview Question – Was I willing to go to a lower base salary   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Base pay and location, due to the depressed economy I felt I had a better chance of improving my income in another Los Angeles geographic area.

AE Interview

AE

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IKON in October 2011.

Interview Details – Laid back initial interview that went suprisingly well. Was scared from the start when the regional manager said that he had been with the company for three years. I think that it was a great opportunity to move up quickly, but it seems as if the turnover rate is high.

Interview Question – Stongest skill when it came to sales?   Answer Question

Reception Interview

Reception

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at IKON in January 2011.

Interview Details – I already worked for IKON and had filled in for this position many times. Since I already knew the job it was easy to fill the position when it opened.

Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IKON in March 2009.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview, 1:1 interview at location, final interview with Regional Mgr over phone

COPY OPERATOR Interview

COPY OPERATOR

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IKON in September 2010.

Interview Details – The phone interview was about 20 minutes with a recuriter. two weeks later i had two sit downs with the manager, her boss, then his boss. I was asked over and over about my managing technique, they had alot of problems on the site and wanted to make sure i would not come down too heavy.They were not prepared and i waited 30 minutes. I heard more what was wrong with the site then i did about my responsibilites. The manager has since left. Her staff was and is running amock. She has since left.

Reason for Declining – I would have taken a cut in pay.

Account Executive

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IKON in December 2010.

Interview Details – The process was fairly simple and consisted of writing out answers to a series of questions, a phone interview with an IKON recruiter, and then a 1 on 1 interview with the Sales Manager. There were not a lot of questions asked, more of a conversational type interview process. Just remember to close for the job if interview is for a sales position.

Interview Question – What do you know about IKON- Ricoh?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at IKON in January 2008.

Interview Details – I was employed at the time, so it was a very informal interview.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – did not like the territory, so I declined.