IKON Office Solutions PLC Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC.

I submitted online and was acknowledged via phone call. I had an initial phone call screen and then met face-to-face in a panel interview setting. Then I was asked to submit to several question online and was then asked for a second face-to-face. I think this was to insure I fit in to their culture.

Interview Questions
    • describe your compensation history from the beginning of your career.   View Answer
    there was little room to negotiate. I tried for an extra week of paid vacation when salary was not negotiable.

Master Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chico, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC.

Simple, I showed up and my competition was late, in shorts with family and began the next day.

Interview Questions
    We did not negotiate. This was 25 years ago.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in February 2011.

Demand a guaranteed salary of $7k per month, and bring supporting tax records to show youearned that.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we commit to that salary, it's twice the norm?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in November 2009.

There was an 8 week interview process. First, a phone interview, then many in-office interviews as well as a half day follow along.

Interview Questions
    • Not many technical questions, just your standard generic interview questions and scenarios.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations. I was schmoozed a little by being taken to lunch when given my offer letter.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in March 2009.

I applied online. I was initially interviewed on the telephone for approximately 10 minutes. I was called back for a face-to-face interview. I was not offered the position that I had applied for, but my name was forwarded to another hiring manager. I was hired without meeting the second manager.

No negotiations.

Graphics Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Newton, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in October 2011.

Very friendly. Questions about experience and how I would handle certain situations, like if someone on staff didn't show up or equipment broke down. The interviewer tried to be very personable.

Interview Questions
    • How do you release your frustrations.   View Answer
    • What would you do if the color machine broke down in the middle of a run.   View Answer

Territorial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Albany, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in June 2011.

I had a great phone interview, however, I was very late because they had moved their office. I was actually disappointed in myself. The interview was with a DM who was probably one of the more competent, intelligent and professional people I'd met with on my job search in general. Despite being late, he met with me anyway, and although he didn't offer me a job, I learned a lot from our discussion. I could see that IKON was a very professional, tight and organized company and I learned from him that the commision based salary for a sales rep was extremely lucrative (100k which was confirmed to me by a sales rep later on). Kind of kicking myself I didn't prep more for this interview op, but it taught me a valuable lesson. I had actually been dumbing myself down after a half dozen lackluster interviews with very inept management personel, but this was an employer that valued intelligence and posessed it, also.

Interview Questions
    • What technical experience do you have for this line of work?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in February 2010.

First interview was over the phone from someone in another state. Second from the Account Rep. for the hiring position. Very fast, and scheduling problems occured. After that it was all good, except they don't tell you the money part til the very end of the conversation.

Interview Questions
    There was not any negotiations, I was just told what the position would pay

Professional Services Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in June 2010.

Met with hiring mgr. Asked typical questions. There was some concern about my lack of software sales experience. I reached out to get a reference from a former employer concerning my ability to learn technology - internet quickly to sell.
    2nd interview was with Local VP 1 on 1 in person. Lastly was with Regional VP on the phone.

No structured training was provided in the job. Only online web training from vendor companies. Not a learn as you go type job. You need to understand the products.

There was none

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bloomington, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in May 2009.

Went pretty quick. Phone interview, interview face to face with two managers. got hired

it is longer for most people and you have to go on a ride along

Interview Questions

Worked for IKON Office Solutions PLC? Contribute to the Community!