IKON Office Solutions PLC

2.7

Billing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC.

I submitted online and was acknowledged via phone call. I had an initial phone call screen and then met face-to-face in a panel interview setting. Then I was asked to submit to several question online and was then asked for a second face-to-face. I think this was to insure I fit in to their culture.

Interview Questions
    • describe your compensation history from the beginning of your career.   View Answer
    there was little room to negotiate. I tried for an extra week of paid vacation when salary was not negotiable.

Master Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chico, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC.

Simple, I showed up and my competition was late, in shorts with family and began the next day.

Interview Questions
    We did not negotiate. This was 25 years ago.

Graphics Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in October 2011.

Very friendly. Questions about experience and how I would handle certain situations, like if someone on staff didn't show up or equipment broke down. The interviewer tried to be very personable.

Interview Questions
    • How do you release your frustrations.   View Answer
    • What would you do if the color machine broke down in the middle of a run.   View Answer

Territorial Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in June 2011.

I had a great phone interview, however, I was very late because they had moved their office. I was actually disappointed in myself. The interview was with a DM who was probably one of the more competent, intelligent and professional people I'd met with on my job search in general. Despite being late, he met with me anyway, and although he didn't offer me a job, I learned a lot from our discussion. I could see that IKON was a very professional, tight and organized company and I learned from him that the commision based salary for a sales rep was extremely lucrative (100k which was confirmed to me by a sales rep later on). Kind of kicking myself I didn't prep more for this interview op, but it taught me a valuable lesson. I had actually been dumbing myself down after a half dozen lackluster interviews with very inept management personel, but this was an employer that valued intelligence and posessed it, also.

Interview Questions
    • What technical experience do you have for this line of work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in February 2011.

Demand a guaranteed salary of $7k per month, and bring supporting tax records to show youearned that.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we commit to that salary, it's twice the norm?   View Answer

Professional Services Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in June 2010.

Met with hiring mgr. Asked typical questions. There was some concern about my lack of software sales experience. I reached out to get a reference from a former employer concerning my ability to learn technology - internet quickly to sell.
    2nd interview was with Local VP 1 on 1 in person. Lastly was with Regional VP on the phone.

No structured training was provided in the job. Only online web training from vendor companies. Not a learn as you go type job. You need to understand the products.

There was none

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in February 2010.

First interview was over the phone from someone in another state. Second from the Account Rep. for the hiring position. Very fast, and scheduling problems occured. After that it was all good, except they don't tell you the money part til the very end of the conversation.

Interview Questions
    There was not any negotiations, I was just told what the position would pay

Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in November 2009.

1st round was a 1/1 interview where I was told I would be making the 2nd round (panel) and would hear back the next week. Next week came and no phone call so I followed up and he said that they were running behind but I would hear something soon. The next week came and I followed up again and this time he said he would call me back in a couple of days. He called back and told me they had so many good applicants that he needed to do another round before the panel interviews. I went in for the 2nd round and they brought in this guy from another department that started really grilling me for some fast answers to vauge questions. When I tried to ask for clarification he got angry and told me to just answer the questions. After I did he left and the orig interviewer told me that they had to do that to bring in someone to see how I handled it. Still waiting to hear if I made it to the final (hopefully!) round.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in November 2009.

There was an 8 week interview process. First, a phone interview, then many in-office interviews as well as a half day follow along.

Interview Questions
    • Not many technical questions, just your standard generic interview questions and scenarios.   Answer Question
    There were no negotiations. I was schmoozed a little by being taken to lunch when given my offer letter.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IKON Office Solutions PLC in June 2009.

The interview was very laid back. It went very smoothly and I was told that she was going out of town the next week and would give me a call to set up my second interview when she returned. I never heard anything back so I waited about 2 more weeks and emailed. I thanked her in the email for taking the time to interview me and asked if I was still being considered for the position. The reply I received didn't answer my question. It just said "We are still in the interview process."

Interview Questions

I just graduated college and do not want to sign a contract for a job that doesn't have the salary that I am looking for