IM Flash Singapore

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IM Flash Singapore in February 2011.

Interview Details – Refered by a friend in the company. Then HR told me to interview after around 1 week. The interview lasts 4 hours with 3 rounds. First, talk about myself and process control method and basic semiconductor process method then talk about physics of semiconductor, more like concepts. Finally, talk about your opinion on this company and your characters with your ambition or career objects in this company that you want to achieve.

Interview Question – Some basic concepts of semiconductor physics you need fully understand. And what is your pro and cons? What is your career objects in the company? Because I am a foreigner, they also ask me about my immigration attitude.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The HR told me that I get the job offer, and ask me if I would like to accept.

Dry Etch Process Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at IM Flash Singapore in February 2012.

Interview Details – First got this interview via a career fair at my university. Prior to the 1:1 interview, the HR called to inform me that this position would be a rotational 12hr shift work and hence the call to make sure i was comfortable to go ahead with my job application. Guess that they would not want me to be taken aback if I were to only know of this shift work during the interview. Quite detailed information was provided by the HR wrt the shift work.
Had a 1:1 interview with the Shift Manager, the Department Manager and the Engineering Manager respectively. Took about 3.5 hours in total and the EM mentioned he'd like to offer the position to me.
Took about 2-3 weeks for HR to confirm with me and had a plant visit to see my working place.
Took another week for the contract to be ready for my signing.

Interview focused mainly on how you would solve technical problems and also how you work in teams, as well as if you were really comfortable with shift work.

Interview Questions

• Is IM Flash where you really want to be? Are you aware of the semiconductor industries?   Answer Question
  • How do you approach a technical problem?   Answer Question
  • How would your team mates describe you? What would they want you to improve on?   Answer Question

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

The process took a day - interviewed at IM Flash Singapore in September 2011.

Interview Details – There were different Stages of interview.
one of Stage is interview about general background and what do we know about the company
another Stage is more on Technical questions. This is typically a panel or 1:1 interview with the direct hiring manager.
The last Stage is about the negotiation, job grade and salary matters

Interview Question – For Engineering Level especially process integration; they Asked wide range of technical questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary and job grade assignment is pretty much following the market. Try to make research about the range of salary for your job level/experience across different companies.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for IM Flash Singapore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IM Flash Singapore interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by IM Flash Singapore employees and interview candidates.