IM Flash Singapore

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IM Flash Singapore in February 2011.

Interview Details – Refered by a friend in the company. Then HR told me to interview after around 1 week. The interview lasts 4 hours with 3 rounds. First, talk about myself and process control method and basic semiconductor process method then talk about physics of semiconductor, more like concepts. Finally, talk about your opinion on this company and your characters with your ambition or career objects in this company that you want to achieve.

Interview Question – Some basic concepts of semiconductor physics you need fully understand. And what is your pro and cons? What is your career objects in the company? Because I am a foreigner, they also ask me about my immigration attitude.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The HR told me that I get the job offer, and ask me if I would like to accept.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

The process took a day - interviewed at IM Flash Singapore in September 2011.

Interview Details – There were different Stages of interview.
one of Stage is interview about general background and what do we know about the company
another Stage is more on Technical questions. This is typically a panel or 1:1 interview with the direct hiring manager.
The last Stage is about the negotiation, job grade and salary matters

Interview Question – For Engineering Level especially process integration; they Asked wide range of technical questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Salary and job grade assignment is pretty much following the market. Try to make research about the range of salary for your job level/experience across different companies.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for IM Flash Singapore? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IM Flash Singapore Process Integration Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IM Flash Singapore employees and interview candidates.