IM Flash Singapore

Interviews for Top Jobs at IM Flash Singapore

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

The process took a dayinterviewed at IM Flash Singapore in September 2011.

There were different Stages of interview.
one of Stage is interview about general background and what do we know about the company
another Stage is more on Technical questions. This is typically a panel or 1:1 interview with the direct hiring manager.
The last Stage is about the negotiation, job grade and salary matters

Interview Questions
  • For Engineering Level especially process integration; they Asked wide range of technical questions   View Answer
Salary and job grade assignment is pretty much following the market. Try to make research about the range of salary for your job level/experience across different companies.

Other Interview Reviews for IM Flash Singapore

Process Integration Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IM Flash Singapore in February 2011.

Refered by a friend in the company. Then HR told me to interview after around 1 week. The interview lasts 4 hours with 3 rounds. First, talk about myself and process control method and basic semiconductor process method then talk about physics of semiconductor, more like concepts. Finally, talk about your opinion on this company and your characters with your ambition or career objects in this company that you want to achieve.

Interview Questions
    • Some basic concepts of semiconductor physics you need fully understand. And what is your pro and cons? What is your career objects in the company? Because I am a foreigner, they also ask me about my immigration attitude.   Answer Question
    The HR told me that I get the job offer, and ask me if I would like to accept.