IM Flash Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Fab Engineer Interview

Fab Engineer
Lehi, UT

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in November 2012.

Interview Details – An interview on campus after our university's career fair. And got a call about the onsite interview. Interview is not so hard. And the interviewers are all friendly. I am not very interested in the job, because it is a shift job-I had shift work experience before and I hated it, especially the night shift

Interview Question – The advantage of dry etching   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Fab Engineer Interview

Fab Engineer
Lehi, UT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in November 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process started out at the engineering career fair at school. Handed in my resume, recruiter seemed to like it, then invited me to a dinner and an on campus interview the next day. Interview was pretty straight forward, there was only one technical question relating to statistics that I felt didn't go too well.

So when I got the call back in 3 weeks for an onsite I was pretty surprised. The HR team made the travel to Utah very pleasant. Flight, hotel and rental car was prepaid and meals were reimbursed for up to $50/day and cabs, and miscellaneous up to $100 for the entire 3 day long trip.

Dinner was pretty fun, it was mostly IMFT trying to sell themselves to us potential hires. The tour of the fab was just amazing, I'm sure it's one of the best fabs in the world with equipment priced up to $80 million/piece.

Interview day was very long. It took 4.5 hours in total and had 3 rounds of interviews. Questions were 50% technical and 50% behavioral. Make sure you do your homework on the company, industry and know your resume inside out.

Interview Question – How does an SEM/EDS work i.e. physics behind it   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Reasonable

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at IM Flash Technologies

Worked for IM Flash Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

IM Flash Technologies Videos

IM Flash Technologies – Why Work for Us?

In January 2006, Micron Technology, Inc., one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions, and Intel Corporation, the world’s largest chip maker, came together to form a new company: IM Flash… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IM Flash Technologies Fab Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IM Flash Technologies employees and interview candidates.