IM Flash Technologies Fab Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Fab Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IM Flash Technologies in November 2012.

The hiring process started out at the engineering career fair at school. Handed in my resume, recruiter seemed to like it, then invited me to a dinner and an on campus interview the next day. Interview was pretty straight forward, there was only one technical question relating to statistics that I felt didn't go too well.

So when I got the call back in 3 weeks for an onsite I was pretty surprised. The HR team made the travel to Utah very pleasant. Flight, hotel and rental car was prepaid and meals were reimbursed for up to $50/day and cabs, and miscellaneous up to $100 for the entire 3 day long trip.

Dinner was pretty fun, it was mostly IMFT trying to sell themselves to us potential hires. The tour of the fab was just amazing, I'm sure it's one of the best fabs in the world with equipment priced up to $80 million/piece.

Interview day was very long. It took 4.5 hours in total and had 3 rounds of interviews. Questions were 50% technical and 50% behavioral. Make sure you do your homework on the company, industry and know your resume inside out.

Interview Questions
  • How does an SEM/EDS work i.e. physics behind it   View Answer
Reasonable

Other Interview Reviews for IM Flash Technologies

Fab Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at IM Flash Technologies in November 2012.

An interview on campus after our university's career fair. And got a call about the onsite interview. Interview is not so hard. And the interviewers are all friendly. I am not very interested in the job, because it is a shift job-I had shift work experience before and I hated it, especially the night shift

Interview Questions