IM Flash Technologies

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Industrial Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at IM Flash Technologies.

Interview Details – Was lengthy and took a lot of time

Interview Question – Very technical interview, the questions were anticipated.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate.

Lehi, UT

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in October 2011.

Interview Details – I got an interview through a career fair. The interview consisted of the basic questions and a few behavioral questions. This was my first professional interviewing experience, so I was kind of unprepared for the situational questions. The interviewer was very nice, although they never responded to me when an inquired. I'm not sure why because I thought the interview went fairly well. It took them about 2 months to finally notify me that I did not get the position.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you failed.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at IM Flash Technologies in May 2010.

Interview Details – the interviewer asked me whether I had any experience in handling manufacturing system, and my understanding of the job as an industrial engineer. I got it wrongly as I thought the job was more abt coordinating...he told me it was more about facility and equipment and planning...anyway he looked not satisfied and said he would contact me by Sat if I was selected. And he didnot call in the end.

Interview Question – understanding of manufacturing system? (because my major is biomedical engineering, not industrial engineering. So basically I dont know much abt that)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at IM Flash Technologies

Worked for IM Flash Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

IM Flash Technologies Videos

IM Flash Technologies – Why Work for Us?

In January 2006, Micron Technology, Inc., one of the world's leading providers of advanced semiconductor solutions, and Intel Corporation, the world’s largest chip maker, came together to form a new company: IM Flash… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IM Flash Technologies Industrial Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by IM Flash Technologies employees and interview candidates.