1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

SEM Specialist Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at IM Flash Technologies in April 2011.

I had a brief interview with an engineer at my college. A couple weeks later they called me and asked me to fly out for a more rigorous interview process. First night there the company gave a presentation and a one mile tour around the facility. Next morning I was asked to appear at the building. I was first interviewed by HR which was mostly the general HR questions you would expect. Next I was interviewed by two engineers for about an hour. They asked me a large amount of technical questions. Next I was interviewed by a five person panel who again asked me a great deal of technical questions. This lasted at least an hour and a half. Very nice people. Lastly, I was interviewed by one more engineer and then left the building after about 4 hours of interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • Don't really remember specific questions. Mostly general knowledge of SEM's, TEM's, FIB's and the wafer creation process.   Answer Question