Interviews for Top Jobs at IMC Financial Markets
- Trader (10)
- Junior Trader (9)
- Software Developer (4)
- Trading Intern (3)
- Trader Intern (2)
- Graduate Trader (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Intern (2)
- Kwantitatief onderzoeker (2)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Options Trader (1)
- Software Developer Intern (1)
- Software Developer Internship (1)
- Java Developer (1)
- Java Software Developer (1)
- Data Developer (1)
- Dwh Developer (1)
- Senior P&A Analyst (1)
- Intern Trader (1)
- Trader Summer Intern (1)
- IMC Software Developer Intern (1)
- Quantitative Research Position (1)
- Software-ontwikkelaar (1)
Graduate Trader Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at IMC Financial Markets in April 2012.
Very professional interview. First there was an assessment tests that test your basic reasoning abilities, somewhat similar to IQ tests. After that, there was an arithmetic test which consisted of a lot of basic arithmetic questions like 5% of (46 * 32) - 0.37 * 4, without using a calculator of course. Finally there was a sequence test which tested your ability to identify the sequence in a series of numbers. Other than these tests there was a fairly standard interview, asking the usual questions.
- Why do you want to be trader? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for IMC Financial Markets
Graduate Trader InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at IMC Financial Markets (Sydney (Australia)) in March 2012.
3 maths quizzes can't do any working out, only writing allowed is the answer. A behavioral question in the interview process. "Tell us about urself?" . Interviews were pretty straight forward and company tour was really interesting. Future candidates know maths really well and quickly, plus have the ability to trade when numbers are being shown to you.
- Flipping of a coin. Heads $20, tails -$5. Do you like this game. Second game, $20million heads, tails -$5. Do you prefer the second game? Last game is the same values as the first game, we can play it once or 100 times which would you prefer and why? 1 Answer