IMG Worldwide

15 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview Details – Went through a series of calls with Human Resources first, which was 1-on-1, speaking about my past history and a generic company overview. Then had a meeting with the Hiring Manager to discuss the job more in detail; this included more thorough questioning and thinking.

Interview Question – What will be your biggest challenge in this position? How will you overcome it?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for an internship and heard from them after 3 weeks for an in person interview. Interview was for half hour and they said they'll let me know in a week's time.

Interview Question – What sponsorship between a sports entity and a company that I like?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at IMG Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted via email by one of IMG's employees to fill out the necessary forms for my internship. The initial contact was kind and supportive in getting me started at IMG. She directed me to an attorney at the Chicago headquarters who contacted me via telephone and email to schedule an interview. The interview process was laid back yet informative and exciting.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

Interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview Details – Applied online. Was contacted about a month later and was asked to come in for interview. Had to fill out an application in the waiting area upon arrival. Overall, the process was painless.

Interview Question – Weren't any difficult questions. Standard cut and dry interview questions about yourself and future.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview Details – Had phone interivew with HR. Very standard. Had another phone interview with potential boss. Was then asked to come in to office and meet with HR and colleague. Very casual meeting. Didn't hear back for over a month, when I got a rejection letter in the mail.

Interview Question – Very standard HR questions- biggest weakness, what would your colleagues say about you, etc.   Answer Question

Interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview Details – Tough! I did it over the phone and felt like I was being barraged with questions.

Interview Question – What are you reading right now?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview Details – Applied online through the IMG Worldwide careers site. Received an email about 6 weeks later telling me I had been selected for an interview. Did a phone interview with HR. The interview was mostly behavioral, very casual. Received an email 3 or 4 weeks later telling me I received an offer.

Interview Question – If you could choose anyone to sit down to dinner with who would it be and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview Details – I submitted an application online by reference of an employee. I was later contacted for an in-person interview in their offices. The interview was really casual and felt more like a conversation than an interview. A Director and a current intern sat in on the interview.

Interview Question – What book have you read recently that has influenced you the most?   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Client Services Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was relatively simple. First, I had a screening interview with HR. a couple weeks following, I was called back to meet with the hiring manager(s). About 3 weeks after that, I was called in to meet with one final person in the group I was applying for. Overall, the process took about 7-8 weeks.

Interview Question – No questions were unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. It was a fair offer.

Summer Internship Program Interview

Summer Internship Program
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at IMG Worldwide in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email informing me that I was chosen for an interview. The interview was conducted in one of the company's New York offices by current employees. The interview itself was pretty straight forward.

Interview Question – If you could have lunch with one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Worked for IMG Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!