IMG Worldwide

IMG Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2015
Updated Feb 18, 2015

Finance Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

After a recommendation from an employee, I went into the office and was interviewed by an HR rep. She was young but very nice and direct. Most of the process was comprised of her going through my resume. Not many unexpected or curveball questions. Somewhat unimpressive / average interview process overall to be honest.

Market Research Analyst - Part-Time Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Had two rounds of interviews. The first was a phone interview with a woman in HR. The second round was a 1:1 in person interview with the HR woman and then with the hiring manager. Both employees were very nice and polite. The questions asked were directly related to the position and my past working experience - nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

Had another offer for a Full-Time position.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Went through a series of calls with Human Resources first, which was 1-on-1, speaking about my past history and a generic company overview. Then had a meeting with the Hiring Manager to discuss the job more in detail; this included more thorough questioning and thinking.

Interview Questions
    • What will be your biggest challenge in this position? How will you overcome it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Phone interview. Very basic questions. Strengths/weaknesses

Administrative Assistant Interview

Applied online. Was contacted about a month later and was asked to come in for interview. Had to fill out an application in the waiting area upon arrival. Overall, the process was painless.

Interview Questions
    • Weren't any difficult questions. Standard cut and dry interview questions about yourself and future.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Had phone interivew with HR. Very standard. Had another phone interview with potential boss. Was then asked to come in to office and meet with HR and colleague. Very casual meeting. Didn't hear back for over a month, when I got a rejection letter in the mail.

Interview Questions
    • Very standard HR questions- biggest weakness, what would your colleagues say about you, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Tough! I did it over the phone and felt like I was being barraged with questions.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Applied online through the IMG Worldwide careers site. Received an email about 6 weeks later telling me I had been selected for an interview. Did a phone interview with HR. The interview was mostly behavioral, very casual. Received an email 3 or 4 weeks later telling me I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you could choose anyone to sit down to dinner with who would it be and why?   View Answer
    None

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Initial phone interview then second interview in NYC office. The interview lasted About 25 minutes. An email was sent out after about one month giving the status on the hiring.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you dealt with a challenge that you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Very straight forward. Asks about previous experience and your education, where IMG fits into your long term goals

Interview Questions
    • Ask about I recent book I had read and how it has changed my life   Answer Question