IMG Worldwide

25 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview Details – Went through a series of calls with Human Resources first, which was 1-on-1, speaking about my past history and a generic company overview. Then had a meeting with the Hiring Manager to discuss the job more in detail; this included more thorough questioning and thinking.

Interview Question – What will be your biggest challenge in this position? How will you overcome it?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide in June 2011.

Interview Details – Applied for an internship and heard from them after 3 weeks for an in person interview. Interview was for half hour and they said they'll let me know in a week's time.

Interview Question – What sponsorship between a sports entity and a company that I like?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Very basic questions. Strengths/weaknesses

Interview Question – What book are you currently reading?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at IMG Worldwide in January 2012.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted via email by one of IMG's employees to fill out the necessary forms for my internship. The initial contact was kind and supportive in getting me started at IMG. She directed me to an attorney at the Chicago headquarters who contacted me via telephone and email to schedule an interview. The interview process was laid back yet informative and exciting.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

Interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview Details – Applied online. Was contacted about a month later and was asked to come in for interview. Had to fill out an application in the waiting area upon arrival. Overall, the process was painless.

Interview Question – Weren't any difficult questions. Standard cut and dry interview questions about yourself and future.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
New York, NY

I applied online and interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview Details – Had phone interivew with HR. Very standard. Had another phone interview with potential boss. Was then asked to come in to office and meet with HR and colleague. Very casual meeting. Didn't hear back for over a month, when I got a rejection letter in the mail.

Interview Question – Very standard HR questions- biggest weakness, what would your colleagues say about you, etc.   Answer Question

Interviewed at IMG Worldwide

Interview Details – Tough! I did it over the phone and felt like I was being barraged with questions.

Interview Question – What are you reading right now?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview Details – Applied online through the IMG Worldwide careers site. Received an email about 6 weeks later telling me I had been selected for an interview. Did a phone interview with HR. The interview was mostly behavioral, very casual. Received an email 3 or 4 weeks later telling me I received an offer.

Interview Question – If you could choose anyone to sit down to dinner with who would it be and why?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Intern

I applied in-person and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview then second interview in NYC office. The interview lasted About 25 minutes. An email was sent out after about one month giving the status on the hiring.

Interview Question – When was a time when you dealt with a challenge that you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Interview Details – Very straight forward. Asks about previous experience and your education, where IMG fits into your long term goals

Interview Question – Ask about I recent book I had read and how it has changed my life   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at IMG Worldwide

Worked for IMG Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!