IMG Worldwide Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2014
Updated May 22, 2014

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Went through a series of calls with Human Resources first, which was 1-on-1, speaking about my past history and a generic company overview. Then had a meeting with the Hiring Manager to discuss the job more in detail; this included more thorough questioning and thinking.

Interview Questions
    • What will be your biggest challenge in this position? How will you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide in June 2011.

Applied for an internship and heard from them after 3 weeks for an in person interview. Interview was for half hour and they said they'll let me know in a week's time.

Interview Questions
    • What sponsorship between a sports entity and a company that I like?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Phone interview. Very basic questions. Strengths/weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at IMG Worldwide in January 2012.

I was initially contacted via email by one of IMG's employees to fill out the necessary forms for my internship. The initial contact was kind and supportive in getting me started at IMG. She directed me to an attorney at the Chicago headquarters who contacted me via telephone and email to schedule an interview. The interview process was laid back yet informative and exciting.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Applied online. Was contacted about a month later and was asked to come in for interview. Had to fill out an application in the waiting area upon arrival. Overall, the process was painless.

Interview Questions
    • Weren't any difficult questions. Standard cut and dry interview questions about yourself and future.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Had phone interivew with HR. Very standard. Had another phone interview with potential boss. Was then asked to come in to office and meet with HR and colleague. Very casual meeting. Didn't hear back for over a month, when I got a rejection letter in the mail.

Interview Questions
    • Very standard HR questions- biggest weakness, what would your colleagues say about you, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Tough! I did it over the phone and felt like I was being barraged with questions.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Applied online through the IMG Worldwide careers site. Received an email about 6 weeks later telling me I had been selected for an interview. Did a phone interview with HR. The interview was mostly behavioral, very casual. Received an email 3 or 4 weeks later telling me I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • If you could choose anyone to sit down to dinner with who would it be and why?   View Answer
    None

Intern Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Initial phone interview then second interview in NYC office. The interview lasted About 25 minutes. An email was sent out after about one month giving the status on the hiring.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time when you dealt with a challenge that you had to overcome?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IMG Worldwide.

Very straight forward. Asks about previous experience and your education, where IMG fits into your long term goals

Interview Questions
    • Ask about I recent book I had read and how it has changed my life   Answer Question

Worked for IMG Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!