IMG Worldwide Programmer Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Summer Intern Programmer 2011 Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at IMG Worldwide (London, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

The initial process consisted of an online application including CV, a photo, and a few short paragraph answers (i.e. why do you want to work for IMG?). About a month later I received an email notification for a phone interview. After that, there was a test round: Stage 1: plan a hospitality programme with a group of other interviewees for a big event (they gave us a sheet- in our case it was for clients of the olympics) Stage 2: Write a sponsorship letter Stage 3: Correct a press release- grammar, spelling, etc... Stage 4: Attention to detail test We then presented our proposals to a panel. A few weeks later we had one on one interviews with the HR director. Then finally an interview with our potential line manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a difficult team to work with, how did you manage it?   Answer Question