IMRIS Interview Questions & Reviews

4.3

Specialist Technical Drafter II/Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minnetonka, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IMRIS in May 2013.

Interview first took place thru Skype. After that I had to meet with the Senior Architect and then Executive Engineering VP. After that I had to meet with the CEO and President of the company.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at IMRIS in April 2010.

Responded to ad was contacted by headhunter. Interviewed with 11 people via Skype and at company location. Three people were capable of interviewing, this includes the 2 HR people. All but one of the others asked very basic questions and showed no interest in their work or the company. Their responses to my questions of them were brief and unenthusiastic.

In the one-on-one interview with the R&D manager would not ask questions. His reply to my questions, or attempts to initiate a dialogue, were short and curt. After about 20 minutes of this I asked him how his lunch was and thankfully the HR manager knocked on the door and the interview ended.

Interview Questions
    • Product expert asked me how I would approach testing a device he was currently testing.   View Answers (2)

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at IMRIS in June 2012.

Call from a recruiter, Skype interview with EVP of HR and HR manager, Skype interview with EVP of marketing, face to face interview with EVP of Marketing, EVP of R&D, VP of education, and EVP of HR. Recruiter conducted thorough interviews with 5 previous directors/ co-workers for the reference check.

Interview Questions
    • None, either you know your field or you don't. Confidence is a must have at IMRIS.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at IMRIS in February 2009.

-quick initial communication
    - Generally has two interviews, the first with management and the second more technical if you seem to be a fit after the first interview.
    - Interviews are long and can take up to half a day or more.

Interview Questions
    • Can you write out an algorithm in C++ on the whiteboard   Answer Question
    quick and straight forward

Worked for IMRIS? Contribute to the Community!