IMRIS Interview Questions

4.2

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IMRIS in August 2014.

Interview

What a joke. I interviewed for a position that was already offered to someone else. Thanks for wasting my time! My first interviewer was good.....took about 1.5 hrs to tour and discuss. The second guy that was supposed to be with him shows up 1.5 hrs late ....just ehhh....he blew it off like nothing happened. Then the HR gal comes in to tell us the job had been offered to someone else. Get your heads in the game people....you make yourselves look VERY unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

• Would you consider interviewing for another position? NO....not after being treated like that in the first interview....and after seeing how different departments "work" together. They seemed very dysfunctional.   Answer Question

Specialist Technical Drafter II/Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minnetonka, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IMRIS (Minnetonka, MN) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview first took place thru Skype. After that I had to meet with the Senior Architect and then Executive Engineering VP. After that I had to meet with the CEO and President of the company.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at IMRIS in June 2012.

Interview

Call from a recruiter, Skype interview with EVP of HR and HR manager, Skype interview with EVP of marketing, face to face interview with EVP of Marketing, EVP of R&D, VP of education, and EVP of HR. Recruiter conducted thorough interviews with 5 previous directors/ co-workers for the reference check.

Interview Questions

• None, either you know your field or you don't. Confidence is a must have at IMRIS.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IMRIS (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

Responded to ad was contacted by headhunter. Interviewed with 11 people via Skype and at company location. Three people were capable of interviewing, this includes the 2 HR people. All but one of the others asked very basic questions and showed no interest in their work or the company. Their responses to my questions of them were brief and unenthusiastic. In the one-on-one interview with the R&D manager would not ask questions. His reply to my questions, or attempts to initiate a dialogue, were short and curt. After about 20 minutes of this I asked him how his lunch was and thankfully the HR manager knocked on the door and the interview ended.

Interview Questions

• Product expert asked me how I would approach testing a device he was currently testing.   2 Answers

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IMRIS (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in February 2009.

Interview

-quick initial communication - Generally has two interviews, the first with management and the second more technical if you seem to be a fit after the first interview. - Interviews are long and can take up to half a day or more.

Interview Questions

• Can you write out an algorithm in C++ on the whiteboard   Answer Question

Negotiation

quick and straight forward