IMS Health

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Specialist Interview

Applications Specialist
Rancho Cordova, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at IMS Health in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview resulted in a long term contract position through a contract company. Current employee referred me to contract company recruiter who set up interview with manager. 30 minute one on one with
Mgr. Offered position the next day.

Negotiation Details – I'm not much of a negotiator. I was given a range prior to the interview and I asked for lower end of range (Pre interview) due to a lack of a lot of specific job experience on my part. I was trying to move up on the tech skill ladder so I priced myself competetively. I requested a raise through the contract company after a year on the job and was granted it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at IMS Health

Worked for IMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IMS Health Applications Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IMS Health employees and interview candidates.