Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at IMS Health
- Analyst (31)
- Consultant (22)
- Senior Consultant (10)
- Software Engineer (5)
- Associate Consultant (4)
- QA Engineer (3)
- Intern (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Data Analyst (3)
- Business Process Analyst (3)
- Engagement Manager (3)
- Junior Consultant (3)
- Associate Engineer (2)
- Client Service Analyst (2)
- Manager (2)
- MSBI Developer (2)
- Analyst/Consultant (2)
- Consultant, Pricing and Reimbursement (1)
- Medical Encoder (1)
- Managed Market COnsultant (1)
- Data Integrity Analyst, Data Investigations (1)
- Commercial Effectiveness Service Analyst (1)
- Developer (1)
- Associate Consultant Position (1)
- IOS Senior Developer (1)
- Engagement Manager, Commercial Effectiveness Consulting (1)
- Competitive Intelligence Consultant (1)
- Trainee Engineer, GTSO (1)
- IMS CONSULTANT (1)
- Client Report Analyst (1)
Associate Consultant Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IMS Health (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2015.
Smooth. I quick telephonic interview by the Team lead, followed by a 24-hour turnaround written test. A week later, I was called to their office in Gurgaon. There, I was interviewed by a senior manager, an offshore team, and the HR personnel.
- A drug that was developed based on upregulation/downregulation of the concerned gene in microarray of the tissue. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for IMS Health
Associate Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferPositive Experience
The interview process started from on-campus recruiting. The first round interview was very fair and straight-forward. The final round interview was on site and lasted half a day. Interview was also very fair and consisted of the standard format of behavioral and case questions with the office partners. The team was very professional and friendly.
- To be honest, there were no unexpected questions. Just be sure to have done your homework and know why you are a good fit for their company. And don't forget to smile! Answer Question
Associate Consultant InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at IMS Health (Bangalore (India)) in March 2012.
Written, Tech, Ops, HR processes to undergo. Then wait for several month for offer letter. As for the interview it takes almost month. 1 day give written, than after weeks appear Tech round, than after months some manager would call. than have 1:1 for ops and hr. And don't expect result either selected or rejected. if you are lucky/ I would say unlucky than may get an offer letter.
- Why do you like to join IMS Answer Question
Associate Consultant InterviewNo OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IMS Health (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2011.
It was an interview for a summer job which I got through an inside connection. There were two interviews with engagement managers. The first one was a behavioral interview with expected questions like- strengths? weaknesses? situation when you worked in a team, situation when you had to analyze data? situation when you showed leadership? The second interview was a case study on sales force sizing and physician segmentation, which was a little hard.
- Name of the drug pricing committee in Canada Answer Question