IMS Health Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Analyst/Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at IMS Health.

Interview

Applied through school's website. Initial contact was within a week to schedule a phone interview after 5PM as the team is usually very busy. Interview was a conference call with bad reception and one interviewer had a very hard to understand accent. Of course she was the one to describe the job and I understood maybe every fourth word she said. During the case question, the interviewer sighed very loudly, which I found rude and very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• -Tell me about your resume
    -Why IMS Health?
    -What are 3 strengths/weaknesses?
    -How do you work on a team?
    Case question: Pharma company X is experiencing a drop in sales... what are some reasons for this?

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for IMS Health

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IMS Health (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone screen, 2 1:1 interviews, 1 presentation case study

Analyst/Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at IMS Health in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was in 3sets. 1st interview was held by 2 senior consultants, lasted for 45mins. They were very friendly, described the job position and questioned me on my resume. The 2nd interview was again held by 2 senior consultant, lasted for 30mins, friendly. They continued to question me on my background, previous experiences, strengths, weaknesses, Why should we select you. 3rd I was given a small case adn asked to present with solutions via powerpoint presentation after 45mins. The presentation session lasted 15/20mins. I received a rejection letter next day morning.

Interview Questions

• Why should we select you?
      Describe how would you handle a difficult situation?

Answer Question