IMS Health

104 candidate interviews

Associate Engineer Interview

Associate Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at IMS Health in July 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process consist of 1 written test (Aptitude+ Technical )then 1 technical round and 1 hr round. in the first round they ask 60 aptitude and 60 technical question then 1 technical round in this round they will ask from your resume and at last in HR round they will ask some puzzles.

Interview Question – The most difficult question that comes to me is one puzzle and some business related questions. overall its average process not so difficult. and some question in the written test are quite tough which takes times to solve. overall they give 2 hours to solve whole question paper. it will complete before the time.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at IMS Health in July 2014.

Interview Details – A recruiter used by IMS got in touch with me via LinkedIn with the JD. She then called me to get more details about my experience and salary details. I was then contacted by her for an interview a week later. The interview took place today at the IS office in Dubai and it went well. I am supposed to have another 2 interviews so am in the middle of the process at the moment.

Interview Question – There were none.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Collegeville, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at IMS Health in April 2014.

Interview Details – I was a recent college grad when I started applying to IMS. I started by interviewing around March/April then I graduated from college in May and had a job offer before I graduated! I applied to many positions with the company, however due to the large quanitities of resume's they receive it took awhile to hear back for some of the positions. Once they did call it was more waiting game, however I was constantly in contact with one of the recruiters who helped me out and answered any/all of my emails/questions. The process for analyst, consultant, EM, ect is as follows: Phone screening with HR followed by an in person interview consisting of a 45 minute evaluation of a case study, 3 one on one interviews and finally presentation of my case study to the panel of interviewers. On a different positions interview for an analyst position I was asked to perform a few basic excel functions such as pivot tables, filtering, etc infront of a panel of interviewers. After this I was brought in 2 more times to meet other people on the team (it took 2 times because I had to meet with everyone on the team and some were on vacation the first time I was in) This was the position I accepted and I could not be happier! The interview process may be hard and at times frustrating with the waiting, however I have a great salary, great benefits, wonderful team, and am very happy with IMS!!

Interview Question – 1 case study I was asked to evaluate was on an oral cancer drug where I was to evaluate the market place, competition, projected sales, projected market size, etc. Then I was to present all of my findings to the panel that I had previously in the day interview with seperately.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If I wanted to wait longer for my offer then I could have negotiated, however I was very happy with my offer and felt no need to negotiate my salary. Benefits are non-negotiable.

Junior Consultant Interview

Junior Consultant
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IMS Health in July 2010.

Interview Details – IMS Health contacted me and the entire process was really fast (around two weeks). I made some tests (whiting skills, foreigner language conversation and logic). After I passed the tests I had an interview with the responsible for Human Resources and after that (same week) with the Director of the area that I would work for. The interviews were really good, and I was all the time treated with respect and professionalism but in a relaxed and cool environment.

Interview Question – It was really interesting that they were really interested to meet me as a person, not only as a professional. They asked about my personal life and interests and I found this really important. A good professional is great to work with, but it is even better to admire your managers and colleagues as amazing people.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It took only one day to decide everything, They had already the average salary stipulated and I knew that that was a decent number for a consulting company and for somebody that just graduated from college.

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IMS Health in August 2012.

Interview Details – Telephonic & face to face interview was conducted after the HR round. Then the offer was rolled out. It was not a very tough interview but revolved around my then current profile

Interview Question – Why do you want to switch   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at IMS Health.

Interview Details – Long drawn out; the HR rounds were quick and crisp but the operations people took forever to respond and faulted on pre- appointed interview timings multiple times without intimation or regret. The operations people who came for the interview didn't appear like they had specific questions in mind or a structured process; it was all quite random.

Interview Question – Why did you get married to the one you got married to!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Stick to your ground and ask for what you want. The company is growing, and they re likely to meet your requirements.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IMS Health in July 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through website, was contacted and given a "take home" coding problem. I was called a couple of days later to schedule a 1/2 day interview including lunch. Interview by 4 people, asked normal type of coding questions and quite a bit about how culture fit. Some swearing on the interviewer part.

Interview Question – Very normal tech interview, most surprising was the amount of swearing by one of the interviewers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was a little back and forth on Salary level.

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IMS Health in June 2013.

Interview Details – 1. Technical Round - Started from basics and then went to advanced. Took almost an hr.
2. Manager Round - Most toughest round. Sr Manager will check your attitude, management skills, etc.
3. HR Round - Was easy. Basically checks your background and then salary negotiation happens.

Interview Question – Why IMS Health   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nice. They were giving nice hike.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Hergiswil, Lucerne (Switzerland)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at IMS Health in May 2014.

Interview Details – We got in contact at a campus recruitment event, and after some email exchange I was invited for a GMAT-like test. I was then asked to come in for a round of interviews with HR, a senior consultant and a manager. In each interview they first asked a bit about my CV and I also did two cases and one brain teaser.

Interview Question – The probability that a stick (1 m) held at the rim of a circle falls within the circle as previously reported here.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

Interviewed at IMS Health

Interview Details – Very easy process. I came to the Plymouth Meeting office to have two in person meetings. The interviewers spoke as much or more than I did. I was made an offer by the end of that week.

Worked for IMS Health? Contribute to the Community!