IMS Health

Updated Nov 16, 2014
Updated Nov 16, 2014

3.1

MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IMS Health in October 2014.

Shortlisting on the basis of profile followed by Group Discussion.GD round was an elimination round. Then an aptitude test which was like a true MBA entrance exam having sections of Quant, Verbal and mental Maths and essay writing( What are your career aspirations). Essay writing and aptitude test was an elimination round and finally Personal interview.

Interview Questions
    • IMS health had come to my college for interns in consultant profiles. The questions were mainly focused on analysis of data and the connection between social media and healthcare analytics   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at IMS Health.

I found the interview process to be disorganized. I had four phone/video interviews prior to the "next phase," which is when I would have an in-person interview. Either the interviewers do not share information or they are very inefficient because I have had to share the same information on a loop. At this point, I would not be interested in even going in for the in-person interviews since what I have experienced thus far has been absurd. Not only that, but the main phone interview I had was downright painful. I have never had to go into so much detail about my previous positions as I did with this organization. I felt like the interviewer was getting mad at me, intimidating me, and practically yelled at me for attempting to explain myself. Perhaps this is the nature of the organization, but this has been a good way to learn I am not interested in being an employee here.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you leave your current company when it clearly has what you are looking for?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in November 2014.

Hi,
    I applied through HR mail id.I got call from HR she is nice and simple scheduled interview with in one day.
    I got very bad experience with Interviewer he was looking like angry man and wants to send people immediately out .
    On QTP for 2yrs EXP
    1:Tell me about your self
    2:write the function for opening the file,save and close but every time Unique
    3.Find the length of the string without using len function
    4.given alpha numeric string asked to write the code for extract only alphabets or numeric.
    You can leave for the day

Analyst Interview

It was Campus recruitment and one day process. First round consisted of an aptitude test, GD and essay writing. It was eliminative. Then, the final round was Technical+HR interview. Cv was analysed in the interview and curriculum questions and a few puzzles. Not very tough, just be prepared and stay calm and confident.

Interview Questions
    • Question based on application of theoretical knowledge.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online – interviewed at IMS Health in August 2014.

First round, one potencial test in english.
    Second round, one to one fit interview with a case (1hour) with principal. After, one to one fit interview with a case (1hour) with partner and finally, make a presentation about how to solve problems in a company which has given you data (1h).

Interview Questions
    • The presentation requires economic skills and the cases were like brainteasers, not habitual cases.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IMS Health.

Its Very tough, They totally test all your knowledge in deep. You need to be technically very sound.
    What ever you say, make sure that you have worked on it and understand its concepts well. Dont bluff on any point.

1 week

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at IMS Health.

Cv and coverletter
    Interview day: 4 interviews-

1) excel test
    2) HR interview centred around cv
    3) Interview with Principal- more intense, probing questions about why pharma, why consulting, what did I have to offer
    4) Presenting a PowerPoint presentation (about a current pharma related issue). Also some experience related questions

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate due to good initial offer

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in August 2014.

I have attended a interview with IMS Health for (MSBI Developer-SSAS)software engineer designation and had 2 rounds of technical interview & 1 Managerial & 1 HR round.

Mostly if you could clear the first round of interview then it was pretty simple to clear the rest.

On Technical skill level, need to be very strong on basics.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IMS Health in June 2014.

Telephone interviewInterview Details Phone interview case with background for fit, then round with Managers and then final with 3 Principals. numeracy test is also present. Case study will be given and you need to work out the case step by step. Interviewer will stop you if your answer has gone too far. Listen questions carefully you could get caught. Practice your math as it will be expected like percentage questions

Junior Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IMS Health.

There were 4 interviews in total. The process was a bit slow. Usually the process starts with a detailed discussion with a consultant followed by a discussion with the hiring manager. A fit test is done by the director.

Interview Questions
    • None. All the questions asked were similar to the typical industry standard questions.   Answer Question
    They usually take a lot of time to prepare an offer and are not open to negotiation.