IMS Health Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

3.1

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IMS Health (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

1 hour panel of 3 format (average) followed by 1 hour math/excel/composing an email test (fairly difficult) -- The whole process took about a month from the time I applied online. Office seemed friendly, modern setting, super small cubicles, was never told how much the position paid by any of the reps I dealt with along the way. I thought I did a good job at the interview but received a rejection email about 10 days afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal team lead. How do you prioritize yourself?   Answer Question

Director of Software Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IMS Health (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screen with a senior recruiter / HR representative - 30-45 minutes. This was generally going over my resume and items of interest that were applicable to the role I was applying for.

Second phone screen with a senior technical leader who would have been a peer - 30 minutes as there was a scheduling hard stop. This dug a little deeper and pushed to find the depth of the skills listed on my resume.

In-person interview with 3 individuals on site in their Seattle office. Nice space, seemed like great people.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions such as tell me about a time you failed and how you overcame it professionally.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

I was called for a face to face interview but was surprised to see a lot of people as in a walk-in and was asked to given a written test.

Automation Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Worst interview ever. There was an uninformed written test, that to questions were on manual testing for an automation profile. JD & questions were irrelevant.
    And the yest was conducted in cafeteria.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

Interview

First round was written round.I went for automation testing but there was not even a single question on automation in the written.They are not sure about what they are asking for which position they called

Interview Questions

• After first round i cleared,there was technical it was kind of generic things in testing.Next technical was on automation .Even i though i answered 80% of the question thy didnot clear me for second round.Interview panel was very bad.They took long time to even tell results as well.Not at all satisfied.Even it looks like the company is not standardized.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through a job posting online. Got a call back few days later and had a telephonic interview , got short listed for a face-to-face interview just a few days later.
    The interview process was a day long including 3 written rounds, 2 face-to-face rounds with a team member and the project manager. final round was with the HR

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of unexpected questions but that's how an interview goes   Answer Question

It was for a contract period of 6 months with a very low payscale

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IMS Health in June 2014.

Interview

The first round was a recorded video interview. It was really basic. Just asking your strenghts, your experiences, willingness to travel, things like that. I thought I screwed up badly but I advanced to the next round. The next round was the phone interview and included a case study question. I thought I did okay but I did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected questions. The case study was simple and straightforward. I had to compare markets for disease A and B and decide which one to enter.   Answer Question

Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IMS Health in June 2013.

Interview

Had 3 technical Rounds of interview including one with onsite client. telephonic round with onsite client and the process took 1 hour. basic questions from .net, c# and sql Server.

Negotiation

one HR round and rolled out offer letter

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at IMS Health.

Interview

This was a campus process, so we had an aptitude test .After the first shortlist, had to go through a Group Discussion, then two rounds of interview. The GD's were pretty easy and you just need to present relevant points. The interviews were also relatively easy, asked very basic fit questions and a guesstimate

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of tennis balls that could fit in a Haryana roadways bus ?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

Application, Webcam Interview, Phone Interview, In-person interview, and a second phone interview. Process took 6 weeks. Webcam interview different and pre-recorded. Phone interviews basic resume questions and behavioral questions. In-person was with multiple interviewers over hours. Ended with a presentation.

Interview Questions

• Business Case questions regarding pharmaceutical companies.   1 Answer