IMS Health

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

MSBI Developer Interview

MSBI Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IMS Health.

Interview Details – 3 Technical and one HR round... But I did not get any reply from HR.
HR told to me you will get feed back in 3 or 4 days.

Interview Question – I think they will conduct Project Manager Round.
Can any one tell me which discussions will be going in the Project Manager round
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

MSBI Developer Interview

MSBI Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IMS Health in April 2013.

Interview Details – Had 6 rounds of discussions , started with technical round followed by HR and 3 more technical and final round with the Project Manager. All the rounds went well except the final.
They were friendly.

Interview Question – How to configure the send mail task to use different contacts in different environments with environment variable?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at IMS Health

Worked for IMS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IMS Health MSBI Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IMS Health employees and interview candidates.