IMS Health Interview Questions in Parsippany, NJ

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Integrity Analyst, Data Investigations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied online - interviewed at IMS Health.

First interview was conducted via telephone with HR. The second interview was in the office with two Data Integrity managers. Questions were all situational/behavioral or resume generated and were very straight forward- nothing too challenging. One of the managers spoke a great deal once we got to the interviewee question section, leaving little room for me to speak. Heard back from HR that I received an offer soon afterward.

Managed Market COnsultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at IMS Health in May 2010.

1st: phone interview
    2nd: In person at the NJ office, about 4 hrs. interviewed with consultants and managers while working on your case study. there were 4 other candidates in the room. We presented our case individually.

Interview Questions
    • An eight gallon container is full and both a three gallon container and a five gallon container are empty. Without using any other containers, divide the water into two equal amounts.   View Answers (2)

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

The process took 2 days - interviewed at IMS Health in January 2009.

Phone screen, 2 1:1 interviews, 1 presentation case study

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at IMS Health in April 2010.

The interview process was very efficient. I was contacted by a recruiter after I emailed my resume to a senior HR rep. The recruiter interviewed me on the phone and immediately offered to fly me and keep me at the hotel for a second round interview on site. The on-site interview was easy. A few typical consulting behavioral questions along with a case and ppt presentation. The case is slightly different from usual consulting cases. You are given the case on a piece of paper, so you don't have a chance to interact and ask questions to delve deeper into the case. Overall it was easy. I was first told that I would know the results in a week, then two weeks, then three and finally I called in on the fourth week and was told that they couldn't place me now, so would keep me in their stock.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where a client came and suggested you do things differently when you are way into the project.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when a group member wasn't doing his or her task properly.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at IMS Health in September 2008.

The initial engagements are executed by by the human resources department to set up an interview with the group manager and the department director or senior manager; this takes about one to two weeks to set up, possibly longer during the summer when everyone is on vacation. Initially, the interview focuses on your resume and questions your experiences as they may relate to the job position you are interviewing for. They also ask about your perception of the company and your goals and expectations. The interview lasts approximately 40 minutes, once complete they walk you out and contact you within 1-3 weeks; it does help to follow up or ask when you would get an update. When they call back to offer you the position you are asked about salary requirements and schedule a start date.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a past experience in which your actions were exemplary of your major strengths (as relevant to the position interviewing for.)   View Answer
    • Are there any skills or hobbies that may be relevant to the position interviewing for?   View Answer
    Consider the average salary for your position, your current salary and years of experience. Hiring managers have a set limit as to how much they can offer, so if you've showed them that they will benefit from hiring you then your negotiating power allows you to ask for the higher end of their salary limits.

Worked for IMS Health? Contribute to the Community!