IMT Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at IMT

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IMT (Gainesville, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

HR organizes the whole process very well, firstly get touch by emails, phone interview, and then have an onsite interview. finally, follow up discussion on compensations before providing an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the most complicated store procedure you ever developed?   Answer Question
    • What is your plan if we hire you? according to our current company stage.   Answer Question

They didn't provide an good policy to protect employee when they terminate job

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackettstown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at IMT (Hackettstown, NJ) in January 2011.

Interview

Met with three managers, answered questions, asked questions. Managers were HR, customer service, engineering. Had lunch with the director of the business unit. I expressed that I wanted the job. They got back within a day with an offer.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ghaziabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at IMT (Ghaziabad (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

FOR THE JOB OF FACULTY OF ANY SUBJECT, YOU NEED TO PREPARE ONE PRESENTATION RELATED TO YOUR RESEARCH WORK. also, the next session would be followed by one round of personal interview. you should have a good knowledge of your research work. The questions asked in personal interview were very nice. they provide you some knowledge through it, if you don't know the things properly. the process is simple but good.

Interview Questions

• How to frame the course structure of Business Statistics subject in MBA course?   Answer Question
    • what is the difference between decision theory and game theory?   Answer Question