Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at INC Research
- Project Specialist (3)
- CRA (3)
- Clinical Research Associate (3)
- Clinical Research Associate III (2)
- Senior CRA (2)
- Project Manager II (2)
- Contract Specialist (2)
- CRA II (2)
- Manager (1)
- Manager, Data Management (1)
- Project Specialist II (1)
- Site Activation Specialist (1)
- CRA I (1)
- Project Manager Data Management (1)
- Senior Position (1)
- CRA Ll (1)
- Clinical Data Associate II (1)
- Site Startup Specialist (1)
- CDA I (1)
- Project Data Manager (1)
- Site Startup & Regulatory Specialist I (1)
- SSU & Regulatory Specialist (1)
- Site Contracts Analyst (1)
- Global Feasibility Analyst (1)
- Regulatory Lead - Site Start Up (1)
- Clinical Quality Control Associate (1)
- Sponsor Contracts Manager (1)
- Study Start Up Astellas (1)
- Sponsor Contracts Analyst (1)
- Site Contracts Specialist (1)
Clinical Research Associate Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at INC Research.
A Kind recruiter contacted. We had a brief but detailed interview. Company's monthly visit expectation is quite ok. Interviewer was very polite and providing very quick feedback. routine questions where discussed.
- No unexpected Quention. Routine interview questions. For example: "why you would like to change your company?, how many Projects are you responsible for? Etc. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for INC Research
Clinical Research Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at INC Research (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.
It was a pleasure to be interviewed by the INC research´s manager and HR They were very polite and they asked about my experience as CRA.
Clinical Research Associate InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at INC Research in January 2011.
I completed a pre-screening survey for the recruiter first. During the phone interview, interviewer introduced the company and explained their upcoming development. Asked me general questions about my background: tell me about yourself; therapeutic experiences; if I have experience as a CRA lead.
- Tell me about yourself Answer Question