INC Research Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2015

2.8

Clinical Research Associate III Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at INC Research in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. Phone screen with Recruiter. A week later I had a similar interview with the Hiring Manager. Following the interview with the Hiring Manager I stayed in contact with my Recruiter and had a Skype interview with 2 Managers and an Associate Director. Received an offer 2 weeks later and accepted.

Interview Questions

• IMPACT questions in regards to the field/monitoring.   1 Answer

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

You're initially contacted via phone to speak with a recruiter after submitting your resume. That may take a few days to a week or so. My in-person interview was scheduled at the end of the call. I had the interview about a week later. I met with two Contract analysts for 30 mins then two contract specialist managers for 30 mins. Overall it was not too formal or intimidating.

Clinical Data Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I interviewed with 3 managers during a 2-3 hour period. They all pretty much asked why I was leaving my current position then went down my resume confirming I was skilled in the skills I said I was.

Interview Questions

• From what I remember, there were no real thorough "questions"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given the amount I asked for when I was hired 5 years ago. I don't know how competitive they are with salaries now but I will say in 5 years I've only seen an increase of 6k which is awful.

Manager, Data Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I met with the department Director and two Managers. The interview process was very professional and informative. There was a good balance of INC providing company information and reviewing my skill set/ fit in the company. I would suggest aiming for a face to face interview if possible. Having done both in the past, Face to face interviews allow you and the interviewers to get a better feeling of your fit within the company.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

I applied from an employee referral. Before the interview, I had three phone screenings with project managers, dept managers, recruiters and hiring managers. They asked about my desired salary in the first conversation. It was a typical behavioral interview that included 2 of my team members, my direct supervisor, the dept director and the hiring recruiter. After asking me behavioral based questions for an hour, the clinical director and hiring recruiter met with me and gave me an offer letter. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, there were five people interviewing me at one point and it was difficult to give each person individual attention.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at INC Research in September 2014.

Interview

I had a telephone interview that lasted 45 minutes. Questions were relatively simple and normal. I was asked about salary and was caught by surprise.I was asked about my professional working history. we discussed the management style. We discussed the position I was applying for. The interview was laid back but was not too laid back.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question asked was how much time did I accumulate in 12 months.   1 Answer

Sponsor Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INC Research (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Basic phone and face to face interviews. Nothing unusual. Almost acted as if they were intimidated of me. Suprised I got the offer based on how they acted and now I wish I had not! Nothing they told me in the interview actually came true.

Negotiation

Amateur.

Sponsor Contracts Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INC Research.

Interview

Phone interview, face to face manager interviews, nothing unusual
    A recruiter will contact you, do a phone screen invite you in for a face to face with managers and coworkers. Nothing unusual. HR is quick to make decisions and made the process pretty fast and painless. That is about all I have to say about it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple and straightforward

CDA I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at INC Research (Wilmington, NC) in July 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume in late June and heard from a recruiter about two and a half weeks later. I then completed a phone interview with my recruiter who asked about my previous experience. Then I recieved an email from my recruiter to set up a face-to-face panel interview with managers. After my interview, my recruiter called me back to say that everything went well. A few days later I had an offer. I began training two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview. They asked about previous experience. KNOW ABOUT THE COMPANY AND YOUR POSITION!   Answer Question

Negotiation

The company was able to pay exactly what I requested.

Project Manager II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at INC Research.

Interview

HR interview which was pretty basic such as salary expectation, company policy etc. following which there was a personal interview set up. In this there were a few behavioral questions and discussions from past experience. 15 min Clinical PM based presentation on a case scenario.