INC Research Interview Questions

2.8

Sponsor Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at INC Research.

Basic phone and face to face interviews. Nothing unusual. Almost acted as if they were intimidated of me. Suprised I got the offer based on how they acted and now I wish I had not! Nothing they told me in the interview actually came true.

Amateur.

Sponsor Contracts Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at INC Research.

Phone interview, face to face manager interviews, nothing unusual
    A recruiter will contact you, do a phone screen invite you in for a face to face with managers and coworkers. Nothing unusual. HR is quick to make decisions and made the process pretty fast and painless. That is about all I have to say about it.

simple and straightforward

CDA I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at INC Research in July 2014.

I submitted my resume in late June and heard from a recruiter about two and a half weeks later. I then completed a phone interview with my recruiter who asked about my previous experience. Then I recieved an email from my recruiter to set up a face-to-face panel interview with managers. After my interview, my recruiter called me back to say that everything went well. A few days later I had an offer. I began training two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard interview. They asked about previous experience. KNOW ABOUT THE COMPANY AND YOUR POSITION!   Answer Question
    The company was able to pay exactly what I requested.

Project Manager II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at INC Research.

HR interview which was pretty basic such as salary expectation, company policy etc. following which there was a personal interview set up. In this there were a few behavioral questions and discussions from past experience. 15 min Clinical PM based presentation on a case scenario.

Project Data Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at INC Research in April 2014.

The entire process, from online application through receiving a decision/offer took about two months. I don't think it Phone interview was very basic, and included reviewing my previous job experience/qualifications, what type of position I am looking for, my salary requirements, etc. The in-person interview included a presentation I had to prepare. I enjoyed the interview and found it easy, as I had spent weeks preparing. I recommend googling interview questions, listing them out in a notebook, writing out your answers, and rehearsing them out loud with anyone who will listen.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have any difficult or unexpected questions. Preparing ahead of time definitely made a difference with this!   Answer Question
    Yes, I was able to negotiate, and the process was fair and stress-free.

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at INC Research in March 2014.

Basic questions asked during interview, such as experience, what you do in certain situations etc.

Clinical Quality Control Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at INC Research in February 2014.

Telephone screening interview, followed by telephone interviews by the department head and managers. Director explained the work, the department's mission, responded to questions. The managers asked the core interview questions and answered all questions about the job, the workflow, and the company.

Interview Questions
    • Several scenario questions like "What would you do if at 4:50pm, Friday, you get a phone call about a report that must ____?" Nothing else too difficult: "Walk me thru your resume" ... "What were you outstanding achievements in a previous position?"   View Answer

Project Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at INC Research.

Applied online , HR contacted after 2 months of initial application, phone screen with HR, flew to company office for face to face interview scheduled within a week, met with 4 people, did presentation.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Phone screen and in-person interview

Biostatistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilmington, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at INC Research in January 2014.

The interviewers asked great questions and were well prepared. They asked a lot of behavioral questions. How would you react in this situation, that kind of thing.

Interview Questions

Worked for INC Research? Contribute to the Community!