INC Research Interview Questions & Reviews in Raleigh, NC

2.9

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sponsor Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at INC Research.

Basic phone and face to face interviews. Nothing unusual. Almost acted as if they were intimidated of me. Suprised I got the offer based on how they acted and now I wish I had not! Nothing they told me in the interview actually came true.

Amateur.

Study Start Up Astellas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at INC Research in January 2014.

Was interviewed by two project managers. I was already hired before the interview, therefore, most of the time was spent explaining the job. This was also done as part of a course for my school, meaning my school helped me get the job.

Interview Questions
    Email for offer by recruiter.

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at INC Research in March 2014.

Basic questions asked during interview, such as experience, what you do in certain situations etc.

SSU & Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at INC Research in June 2013.

Very positive experience, 2 phone interviews, 1 onsite interview. Everyone very knowledgeable and profressional.

Aim high

Financial Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at INC Research.

I had a phone interview that was short. Next was an in person interview, where I met with three people of different levels. Apparently I had a good interview, because although I was the first person to interview, I was the one hired.

Interview Questions
    • At one point a manager asked me about a specific problem he was having on a consulting project. I can't give too much detail, but I will say that you need to be able to think on your feet and know how to answer behavioral style questions.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at INC Research in September 2012.

I got my interview through a legal recruiting agency. The recruiter set up the interview with the manager of the Legal Department. I had an in person interview with the manager of the Legal Department and immediately following with one of the attorneys. I got an email a few days later from the recruiter saying that the manager had decided to hire someone internally. I interviewed with the manager of the Legal Department as well as with one of the attorneys. Both interviews were the strangest interviews I had ever had. They both only asked me one question, "Tell me about yourself". They both then began describing their own jobs and the company. I did not feel like they were seriously considering me because they did not really try to find out if my experiences would make me a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions
    • They only asked me one question, "Tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at INC Research in February 2008.

phone screen then 3 interviews with ppl

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what the top 5 system admin best practices are for server administration   Answer Question
    no negotiation they didnt budge and pay low

Site Startup Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at INC Research in October 2011.

I applied and interviewed for a different position, but I was subsequently referred to site startup. I was contacted by the recruiter and was asked to come interview for the position. I had 2 30 minute interviews (each with 2 managers). During my job search, I had 6 interviews and this one was easily one of the top 2 hardest. The questions were very specific to the job itself and consisted of a lot of situational/behavioral questions. I answered the specific questions generally, emphasizing my skill set. I was contacted 2 days later by the recruiter with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time at work when you enhanced a process to make it more efficient   Answer Question
    • You have multiple deadlines to meet and a team member has a big deadline coming up. How would you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Site Activation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at INC Research in July 2011.

Pretty quick and easy. Called me for a phone interview then asked I come in for an interview. Interviewed with 4 managers. Answered an email based scenario question 2 days later and had a job offer the next week.

Clinical Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at INC Research in July 2009.

Very organized, swift interview process. Short and sweet. Direct call from company recruiter, screening call. Invitation to in person interview, provided the agenda. Met with 3 people, each 1 on 1. Behavioral and technical based questions. Response within 2 days.

Interview Questions
    • Can you calculate the .....? [ a mathematical word problem-type question ] .   View Answer
    • Can you describe a situation where you and another person/team worked to solve a problem, and how did you contribute in the resolution?   View Answer
    My experience and what I've heard from others at INC, the negotiation process (post-interview) @ INC is hit or miss. They are frugal for the most part and will largely lowball, but make it sound exceptional. Do your job market research, know your skill level and expertise, and know your worth first before accepting INC's offer. They want you to negotiate.

Worked for INC Research? Contribute to the Community!