INC Research

2.9

14 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at INC Research.

I applied from an employee referral. Before the interview, I had three phone screenings with project managers, dept managers, recruiters and hiring managers. They asked about my desired salary in the first conversation. It was a typical behavioral interview that included 2 of my team members, my direct supervisor, the dept director and the hiring recruiter. After asking me behavioral based questions for an hour, the clinical director and hiring recruiter met with me and gave me an offer letter. Everyone was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, there were five people interviewing me at one point and it was difficult to give each person individual attention.   Answer Question

Sponsor Contracts Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INC Research.

Basic phone and face to face interviews. Nothing unusual. Almost acted as if they were intimidated of me. Suprised I got the offer based on how they acted and now I wish I had not! Nothing they told me in the interview actually came true.

Amateur.

Senior CRA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at INC Research in March 2014.

Basic questions asked during interview, such as experience, what you do in certain situations etc.

Study Start Up Astellas Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at INC Research in January 2014.

Was interviewed by two project managers. I was already hired before the interview, therefore, most of the time was spent explaining the job. This was also done as part of a course for my school, meaning my school helped me get the job.

Interview Questions
    Email for offer by recruiter.

Financial Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at INC Research.

I had a phone interview that was short. Next was an in person interview, where I met with three people of different levels. Apparently I had a good interview, because although I was the first person to interview, I was the one hired.

Interview Questions
    • At one point a manager asked me about a specific problem he was having on a consulting project. I can't give too much detail, but I will say that you need to be able to think on your feet and know how to answer behavioral style questions.   Answer Question

SSU & Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at INC Research in June 2013.

Very positive experience, 2 phone interviews, 1 onsite interview. Everyone very knowledgeable and profressional.

Aim high

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at INC Research in September 2012.

I got my interview through a legal recruiting agency. The recruiter set up the interview with the manager of the Legal Department. I had an in person interview with the manager of the Legal Department and immediately following with one of the attorneys. I got an email a few days later from the recruiter saying that the manager had decided to hire someone internally. I interviewed with the manager of the Legal Department as well as with one of the attorneys. Both interviews were the strangest interviews I had ever had. They both only asked me one question, "Tell me about yourself". They both then began describing their own jobs and the company. I did not feel like they were seriously considering me because they did not really try to find out if my experiences would make me a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions
    • They only asked me one question, "Tell me about yourself."   Answer Question

Site Startup Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

The process took a dayinterviewed at INC Research in October 2011.

I applied and interviewed for a different position, but I was subsequently referred to site startup. I was contacted by the recruiter and was asked to come interview for the position. I had 2 30 minute interviews (each with 2 managers). During my job search, I had 6 interviews and this one was easily one of the top 2 hardest. The questions were very specific to the job itself and consisted of a lot of situational/behavioral questions. I answered the specific questions generally, emphasizing my skill set. I was contacted 2 days later by the recruiter with the job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time at work when you enhanced a process to make it more efficient   Answer Question
    • You have multiple deadlines to meet and a team member has a big deadline coming up. How would you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Site Activation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at INC Research in July 2011.

Pretty quick and easy. Called me for a phone interview then asked I come in for an interview. Interviewed with 4 managers. Answered an email based scenario question 2 days later and had a job offer the next week.

Project Manager, Pharmaceuticals Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INC Research in January 2011.

I was contacted by phone by a recruiter and answered a few questions about my resume; mostly, I was asked to provide additional details regarding the specific therapeutic area in which I had applied. About 2 weeks later I traveled from Mid-Atlantic to TX for an interview with senior level team members for the therapeutic area. The f2f consisted of 3 individual interview with an executive, VP, and director followed by a brief presentation regarding application of project management skills during heavy work-load/assignments - essentially for the team to get a feel for your understanding of how the industry works for those on the ground level of clinical trials and how you convey information in public.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions that if you are experienced in the field shouldn't surprise you.   Answer Question
    Comfortable. A few standard behavioral questions ("can you name a time when...."), but each member of the panel put their own spin based on their current role within the organization.