INDUS

Updated Nov 30, 2014
Updated Nov 30, 2014

2.0

Java Developer Interview

Phone interview and a face to face interview

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at INDUS in October 2011.

Take a test, wait for interview, then answer technical questions then questions about yourself with the interveiwer

Interview Questions
    • they were fairly easy just questions about how do you find the Mac address and domain name etc.   Answer Question
    no room for negotiating

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at INDUS in December 2010.

The interview and hiring process was simple as I met once with a Senior Project Manager to discuss my background at a high level. Then I met with the client a couple of days later, that interview with the client was harder and more detailed into my skills, accomplishments, and what I wanted to get out of this position. I never once went to the main office as my both my fave to face interviews were conducted on client site. Only one person from the company interviewed or even met with me during the entire process which I found odd.

Interview Questions
    • I know you told the recruiter you wanted X for you salary but would you be willing to accepted 10k less since we have a cap for your position?   View Answer
    Always ask for more money if they seem interested. I was told they had a cap on my position and I told them I wanted 10k more, which they gave to me. I have seen it happen multiple times. They staff base on need and sometimes will negotiate with the salary fairly easy if they believe you are a fit.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at INDUS in March 2010.

Discussed my I.T. experience. Asked when I could start and what was the status of my security clearance. They ask very basic IT questions so the interview was only about 20 minutes. I asked more questions about the company then what he asked me. Know what Active directory is and basic troubleshooting and you will be fine. The Tech support position has a high turn over and they are just looking for bodies to man the phones.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at INDUS.

Guesstimate was difficult.We had to wait a lot which also affected our answers to a great extent.The initial test was a good one ,Case studies are also difficult.Picked 2 of 93 students.The interviewer was friendly but not so helpful.

Senior Software Developer Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at INDUS in March 2010.

Was contacted by the recruiter over phone and in person on-site interview.

Alright, but I guess I should have asked for more $$