ING Direct Interview Questions

2.8

Coach Interview

Interview

4 interviews and pre screening

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Phone interview then group and finally single.

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ING Direct.

Interview

In person interviews with various levels of management within the department

Negotiation

pretty cut and dry.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

Large group meeting first with other potential employees. Two interviews and was offered the job. MOre worried about who you know and what potential clients you may have.

Interview Questions

• What is your plan to maximize your business   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at ING Direct (Chicago, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

ING was looking for recent graduates to become financial advisor for there company. It's not what you all think. The job is all modern day cold calling. You have to find clients on your own and make them commit to ING. Most of these clients should be rich too, which would make it even harder for a 22 year old.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at ING Direct (Wilmington, DE) in February 2012.

Interview

Received interview through on-campus recruiting. Originally it was only one 30 min interview, but then it changed to 2 30 minute interviews with two people in the marketing department.

interview mainly consisted of behavioral questions and some questions focused on what do I know about ING Direct and what do I think about the recent merger with Capital One. 2nd interviewer asked me a few more different behavioral questions and a mini-case question

Cultural: very horizontal, most people live in Philly

Interview Questions

• ING Direct is thinking about opening up a student checking/savings account. How would you go about doing that?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about ING Direct through your research?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about the most important parts of your career history   Answer Question
    • Which Microsoft Office Suite program would you be and why?   Answer Question

Bank Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ING Direct (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied for job online via career website. Was contacted by a recruiter from the company. Spoke with recruiter on the phone and info was sent to me via email. Looked over emailed information and took required personality test online. After phone interview and personality test, was invited for interview at office. Interviewed by two different managers separately. After offer was given, was required to take drug test at independent facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was fixed and stated during initial applications process. Salary for this position non-negotiable. Salary also included performance bonuses.

Wintel Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at ING Direct (Wilmington, DE) in October 2011.

Interview

There were 2 sets of interviews lasting roughly 2hrs a piece, very detailed. Parking was provided with the process and free lunch as well. I had to take a skills test as well as a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate extra vacation time.

Cafe Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ING Direct (Chicago, IL) in September 2011.

Interview

I was contact by a recruiter after applying online. After a quick phone interview, I had to take a personality test and complete application information online. Then, I was called in for an interview with two people. It was very relaxing and they were very easygoing. The next week, I went in for a one-on-one interview and, again, it was very relaxed. Less than a week later, I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation. I would advise future applicants to discuss negotiations in preliminary interviews with the recruiter if they are concerned with the pay.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at ING Direct (Wilmington, DE) in April 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people. It was HR and pretty basic question