ING Direct

Relevance Date Difficulty

Wintel Analyst II Interview

Wintel Analyst II
Wilmington, DE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at ING Direct in October 2011.

Interview Details – There were 2 sets of interviews lasting roughly 2hrs a piece, very detailed. Parking was provided with the process and free lunch as well. I had to take a skills test as well as a drug test.

Interview Question – I can't remember as this was a few years ago   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate extra vacation time.

Coach Interview

Coach

Interview Details – 4 interviews and pre screening

Interview Question – None really straight forward   Answer Question

Bank Associate Interview

Bank Associate
Santa Monica, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ING Direct in January 2012.

Interview Details – Applied for job online via career website. Was contacted by a recruiter from the company. Spoke with recruiter on the phone and info was sent to me via email. Looked over emailed information and took required personality test online. After phone interview and personality test, was invited for interview at office. Interviewed by two different managers separately. After offer was given, was required to take drug test at independent facility.

Interview Question – What do you think about the pay?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary was fixed and stated during initial applications process. Salary for this position non-negotiable. Salary also included performance bonuses.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

Interviewed at ING Direct

Interview Details – Phone interview then group and finally single.

Interview Question – WHat your are looking to do here.   Answer Question

Risk Analyst Interview

Risk Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ING Direct.

Interview Details – In person interviews with various levels of management within the department

Negotiation Details – pretty cut and dry.

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor

Interviewed at ING Direct

Interview Details – Large group meeting first with other potential employees. Two interviews and was offered the job. MOre worried about who you know and what potential clients you may have.

Interview Question – What is your plan to maximize your business   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at ING Direct in April 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 4 people. It was HR and pretty basic question

Interview Question – Why to choose IT position in Bank industry?   Answer Question

Sales Associate-Promoter Interview

Sales Associate-Promoter
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ING Direct in March 2009.

Interview Details – The process was very straight forward with no surprises, they let you know how everything is going to go before you arrive for the interview. They even disclose salary and expectations before interview. They have nothing to hide... You usually interview with 1 or 2 maanagers or coahes to see how well you interact with them and other associates. They want real people who are eager to learn and not set in their ways.

Interview Question – They did not have any unexpected questions except for the usuL "NAME a time you failed at something""   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 days - interviewed at ING Direct in May 2012.

Interview Details – ING was looking for recent graduates to become financial advisor for there company. It's not what you all think. The job is all modern day cold calling. You have to find clients on your own and make them commit to ING. Most of these clients should be rich too, which would make it even harder for a 22 year old.

Interview Questions

Applications Services Internship Interview

Applications Services Internship
Wilmington, DE

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at ING Direct in March 2011.

Interview Details – The first step was a phone screen by a hiring manager in HR. She called me and asked some basic behavioral questions and asked me to go through my resume. She asked about the projects I have done in school and challenges I faced. The second step was an in office interview with 3 different managers on the App Services team. The interview took about 2 hours in total, and they asked a mix of behavioral and technical questions related to the job. Overall, I thought the interview was very manageable and definitely interesting.

Interview Question – Who is your favorite character from The Jersey Shore?   View Answer

Worked for ING Direct? Contribute to the Community!