ING Director Interview Questions

2.0

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at ING (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The company uses behavioral interviewing. It takes a while to hear back. Do your research on this type of interviewing and you will do fine. Most questions are requesting that you use examples of current work experiences.

Interview Questions

• The questions are specific to behavioral interviewing asking about a situation, actions and results.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Other Interview Reviews for ING

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at ING (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Contacted by a headhunter, I had several meetings over the space of 6 months, all with different people, all promising me the moon in terms of support, ambition etc. Funnily enough, none of the guys I met turned to be my boss, whom I only met after I joined! Very few questions were asked about my background, mostly about where I saw the opportunity for ING in my field of expertise.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was about why I thought there was no business opportunity in a certain field where the interviewer was convinced there was an opportunity... It was difficult because I didn't want to convey to him that he didn't know what he was talking about, but I knew I was right.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate on salary. I should have negotiated on agreed targets and expectations both ways - get it in writing that the bank would support me, make the reporting structure clearer etc.