ING

2.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ING in April 2014.

I applied through Career Services and was contacted for an interview by HR after the deadline had closed. The interview itself was 4 rounds, each about 15 minutes each with different professionals in the department and eventually the director as the final interviewer. Everyone was very welcoming and polite, and I look forward to applying again next spring.

Interview Questions
  • If I asked one of your professors, how they would describe you, what would they say?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ING

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at ING.

Asked for a list of at least 30 people I knew. Seemed like they were more interested in who I could bring to their company.

Interview Questions
    • (From the list of people I brought in for the interview) Can you show me an example of how you would conduct a phone conversation with someone on your list, trying to sell them our product?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ING in January 2013.

Went in thinking I had an interview only to walk into a room with about 8 others who all thought the same as me. Made it sound like a total interview on the phone only to discover this disappointment. Seemed like a scan. Total salesman selling a lucrative sounding career. Was offered a chance to sign up after two hours of being sold on the career. Would have had to drive three hours back to the office for an job I would have declined if offered a position anyway.

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions because we were all in the room being sold on the company. Would have had to go back another day to actually be interviewed   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ING in October 2009.

They asked about my previous experience with leading teams .Also asked was the question" what makes me qualified for the position " and " why ING". They moved on to the Financial topics and there were some questions aboout the current state of the economy and also about the cost of capital for the companies.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at ING in August 2009.

I was expecting a much more indepth interview and as I had been laid off some months before was well prepared to present my experience and interest. It was basically a look see, lasting about 20 minutes. I walked away knowing they just wanted to spend time with me to keep up their working relationship with the recruiting firm. I don't think I was in the age range they preferred. Interviewer was really bland and made little eye contact.

Interview Questions
    • Describe experience in developing inter-company chargebacks and cost allocation.   Answer Question