ING Funds

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern, Product Development Interview

Intern, Product Development
Scottsdale, AZ

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at ING Funds in May 2010.

Interview Details – Consisted of initial phone interview, this was very brief basic questions about background and capabilities. First 1:1 interview was mostly about my resume, past internships and education. Had a second round of interviews, this had much more behavioral questions and questions about my ability to do specific tasks for the internship.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when...   Answer Question

Mutual Fund Analyst Interview

Mutual Fund Analyst
Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ING Funds in August 2008.

Interview Details – Since I was not local, my first interview was over the phone. I spoke with 2 supervisors and the manager on a conference call. The interview consisted of very generic personality questions. The phone interview led to a 1:1 interview. I met with each supervisor individually and, again, most of the questions were to guage if I would be a good fit with the culture of the company. I was not asked any technical questions.

Interview Question – What is your management style?   Answer Question

Deputy Supervisor Interview

Deputy Supervisor
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at ING Funds in July 2008.

Interview Details – The whole process is straight forward. First, the HR people introduced me the company and the position I was applying for. Then I talked to the department head, we went through my resume and they showed me the report I need to draft and a list of daily job.

Interview Question – don't really remember any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ING Funds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ING Funds interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by ING Funds employees and interview candidates.