ING Funds

ING Funds Interview Questions

2.3

Intern, Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at ING Funds in May 2010.

Consisted of initial phone interview, this was very brief basic questions about background and capabilities. First 1:1 interview was mostly about my resume, past internships and education. Had a second round of interviews, this had much more behavioral questions and questions about my ability to do specific tasks for the internship.

Mutual Fund Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ING Funds in August 2008.

Since I was not local, my first interview was over the phone. I spoke with 2 supervisors and the manager on a conference call. The interview consisted of very generic personality questions. The phone interview led to a 1:1 interview. I met with each supervisor individually and, again, most of the questions were to guage if I would be a good fit with the culture of the company. I was not asked any technical questions.

Deputy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ING Funds in July 2008.

The whole process is straight forward. First, the HR people introduced me the company and the position I was applying for. Then I talked to the department head, we went through my resume and they showed me the report I need to draft and a list of daily job.