INPUT

Very Easy Interview

Research Associate, Federal Interview

Research Associate, Federal
Reston, VA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at INPUT in February 2008.

Interview Details – as long as you have good grades and went to a decent school, you'll get hired here. attrition is so absurdly high that they take almost anyone. literally. just dress nice and dont stress it. if your experience is anything like mine, they'll lie to you and never really tell you what you'll be doing. i assure you, you won't be doing much.

Interview Question – How do you deal with having to perform repetative tasks?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – salary is $16 -$20/hr for RA's, period. get $20.

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at INPUT in May 2011.

Interview Details – Was called by a recruiter shortly after submitting an online application. She was great, really organized, upbeat and helpful. She asked me a few questions about the job I was working at now and we scheduled an in person interview. In person interview was great, thought it would be one on one but it was a panel. Informal process, very friendly but asked a lot of questions from all sides. Followed up in a week saying I didn't get the offer but it seemed like a great place to work.

Interview Question – How do you work better--with a team or alone?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

The process took 6 days - interviewed at INPUT in February 2011.

Interview Details – Talk to a recruiter from the company that just bought INPUT. Interview with three young professionals. They were not in the least bit prepared for the interview. Their questions were terrible and since it was one at a time, they all asked the same questions. They explained the job, and you could tell they were actively trying not to just say 'you will be making cold calls all day"..after I learned this, I quickly shut down. I felt more intelligent than interviewers. Also, you could tell they were all a little weird, no one you would want to work with or be around. Hope this helps, as I highly suggest not working with this group.

Interview Question – Experience cold calling?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at INPUT in September 2010.

Interview Details – A phone interview first, followed by a one-on-one interview then with a panel. After that is completed, you speak with the director. Your references will be reviewed after the group panel meeting.

Worked for INPUT? Contribute to the Community!