INPUT Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2014

2.2

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at INPUT.

I was referred by an employee and invited to interview fresh out of school. Met with 3 different sales managers and asked all of the basic questions. I tend to ask just as many questions and had a fun time with them. Most of the questions were generic interview fare, "tell me about a situation where you had to show leadership, what is your greatest weakness, etc..". Managers huddled and then came back with a job offer in the same visit.

Research Associate, Federal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INPUT in February 2008.

as long as you have good grades and went to a decent school, you'll get hired here. attrition is so absurdly high that they take almost anyone. literally. just dress nice and dont stress it. if your experience is anything like mine, they'll lie to you and never really tell you what you'll be doing. i assure you, you won't be doing much.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with having to perform repetative tasks?   View Answer
    salary is $16 -$20/hr for RA's, period. get $20.

Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INPUT in May 2011.

Was called by a recruiter shortly after submitting an online application. She was great, really organized, upbeat and helpful. She asked me a few questions about the job I was working at now and we scheduled an in person interview. In person interview was great, thought it would be one on one but it was a panel. Informal process, very friendly but asked a lot of questions from all sides. Followed up in a week saying I didn't get the offer but it seemed like a great place to work.

Analyst Interview

The process took 6 daysinterviewed at INPUT in February 2011.

Talk to a recruiter from the company that just bought INPUT. Interview with three young professionals. They were not in the least bit prepared for the interview. Their questions were terrible and since it was one at a time, they all asked the same questions. They explained the job, and you could tell they were actively trying not to just say 'you will be making cold calls all day"..after I learned this, I quickly shut down. I felt more intelligent than interviewers. Also, you could tell they were all a little weird, no one you would want to work with or be around. Hope this helps, as I highly suggest not working with this group.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INPUT in September 2010.

A phone interview first, followed by a one-on-one interview then with a panel. After that is completed, you speak with the director. Your references will be reviewed after the group panel meeting.