INROADS

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at INROADS in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very long and tedious. In order to become "verified" you must go through all these hoops, and then even then you have about a 20% chance of even being matched up with a company. However, the whole process does provide one with a good background and practice of how to prepare for the hiring process for the future.

Interview Question – Give a time when you were assigned a task above your skill set, and how did you go about the situation?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Became a verified candidate, did not get matched.

Very Difficult Interview

Regional Manager Interview

Regional Manager
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at INROADS in September 2013.

Interview Details – One would think I was a candidate for a six figure salary job, NOT! Over the course of two months I had 2 face-to-face interviews, 1 teleconference interview, 1 panel interview, submit a 90 day plan, and present a sales pitch. I was told it was down to me and another candidate.

I'm okay that INROADS went with another candidate however I was extremely disappointed no one notified me. I waited 2 weeks without hearing anything, not a email, phone call or letter. I finally called the hiring manager and HR representative for a status update. That was when I finally received a "you were not selected" email.

This was extremely unprofessional to me. Had I never called would I ever be notified? You would think after making a professional go through such a strenuous interview process you would give them the courtesy of notifying them. I feel like I dodged a HUGE bullet by not being offered employment.

Interview Question – The most difficult interview portion was the sales pitch.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and interviewed at INROADS.

Interview Details – Lots of interviews: phone screen, face-to-face with immediate manager and staff, one with the VP and then another with a few interns. It takes a bit of time to be vetted on many levels.

Interview Question – None of the questions were particularity difficult.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at INROADS.

Interview Details – Phone interview mostly behavior based questions

Interview Question – Weakness/ strengths   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Finance
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at INROADS in December 2010.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview with other students. Then we went for an onsite interview in the city. I still haven't herd back.

Interview Question – Asked to analyze a article   Answer Question

Candidate Interview

Candidate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at INROADS in January 2012.

Interview Details – There was first a presentation regarding INROADS and the whole candidate selection process. Then, the following day we went through a mock interview.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you had a conflict with another person and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Worked for INROADS? Contribute to the Community!