INROADS Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at INROADS

Regional Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at INROADS (Houston, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

One would think I was a candidate for a six figure salary job, NOT! Over the course of two months I had 2 face-to-face interviews, 1 teleconference interview, 1 panel interview, submit a 90 day plan, and present a sales pitch. I was told it was down to me and another candidate.

I'm okay that INROADS went with another candidate however I was extremely disappointed no one notified me. I waited 2 weeks without hearing anything, not a email, phone call or letter. I finally called the hiring manager and HR representative for a status update. That was when I finally received a "you were not selected" email.

This was extremely unprofessional to me. Had I never called would I ever be notified? You would think after making a professional go through such a strenuous interview process you would give them the courtesy of notifying them. I feel like I dodged a HUGE bullet by not being offered employment.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult interview portion was the sales pitch.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at INROADS.

Interview

Lots of interviews: phone screen, face-to-face with immediate manager and staff, one with the VP and then another with a few interns. It takes a bit of time to be vetted on many levels.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at INROADS.

Interview

Phone interview mostly behavior based questions

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at INROADS in February 2013.

Interview

Very long and tedious. In order to become "verified" you must go through all these hoops, and then even then you have about a 20% chance of even being matched up with a company. However, the whole process does provide one with a good background and practice of how to prepare for the hiring process for the future.

Interview Questions

• Give a time when you were assigned a task above your skill set, and how did you go about the situation?   Answer Question

Became a verified candidate, did not get matched.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at INROADS (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

It was a phone interview with other students. Then we went for an onsite interview in the city. I still haven't herd back.

Candidate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at INROADS in January 2012.

Interview

There was first a presentation regarding INROADS and the whole candidate selection process. Then, the following day we went through a mock interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where you had a conflict with another person and how it was resolved.   Answer Question