INSEAD Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2015

3.2

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at INSEAD (Paris (France)) in February 2015.

Interview

entretien téléphonique avec les RH puis rencontre avec le professeur dirigeant la recherche. Discussion sur le poste et les avantages d'être à INSEAD. Beaucoup de discussion sur le fait que le poste soit basé à Fontainebleau donc long de trajet pour les employés de Paris.

Assistant Director of Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at INSEAD.

Interview

applied for the job online, heard back from their HR department very quickly. 4 rounds of interviews - all behaviourial interviews. Final round with HR, turnaround time from start to finish was about 6 - 8 weeks. they were very prompt with all my questions, didn't have really long to wait in between interviews and they were always transparent during the entire process

Directeur Administratif Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontainebleau (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at INSEAD (Fontainebleau (France)).

Interview

Entretien à plusieurs étapes en français

Multistep interview process in French

Interview Questions

• On m'a demandé de fournir une explication détaillée de ma plus grande réussite.   I was asked to provide a detailed explanation of my greatest achievement   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at INSEAD in March 2011.

Interview

Prompt, concise interview process - each stage of the interview process was explained in detail. With the interviews in person, the time estimated was described prior and so you knew how much time you'd be spending. The overall of the interview process seemed very involved - a lot of peer interview techniques, questioning more inline with behavioural situational questions as opposed to straight run of the mill e.g tell me about yourself type questions. You know they are looking for someone to fit their team dynamics. I rated the process as difficult because, it involved alot of time. Beginning with the written test, to preparing for the 1:1 interview to anticipating the questions in the group/panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can do to improve [x] situation at Insead?   Answer Question

Directeur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontainebleau (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at INSEAD (Fontainebleau (France)) in January 2010.

Interview

Plusieurs entretiens pour vérifier vos motivations et capacités

Several interviews to check your motivations and capabilities

Interview Questions

• Pour vous, quel sera le futur de l'éducation   What do you see as the future of learning   1 Answer

Negotiation

Bien

Fine

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at INSEAD in September 2008.

Interview

My direct superior first called me to get a general impression of my voice over the phone as I will be talking to potential participants to our program. I then had a one-on-one interview with her. After a week, I had another interview with the Director of Marketing followed by the HR Director. Overall, they are very professional and took time to let me know the school.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the school   1 Answer

Negotiation