INSEAD

www.insead.edu

INSEAD Interview Questions

3.3

Assistant Director of Marketing Interview

I applied online – interviewed at INSEAD.

applied for the job online, heard back from their HR department very quickly. 4 rounds of interviews - all behaviourial interviews. Final round with HR, turnaround time from start to finish was about 6 - 8 weeks.
    they were very prompt with all my questions, didn't have really long to wait in between interviews and they were always transparent during the entire process

Directeur Administratif Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontainebleau (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at INSEAD.

Entretien à plusieurs étapes en français

Interview Questions
    • On m'a demandé de fournir une explication détaillée de ma plus grande réussite.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at INSEAD in March 2011.

Prompt, concise interview process - each stage of the interview process was explained in detail. With the interviews in person, the time estimated was described prior and so you knew how much time you'd be spending. The overall of the interview process seemed very involved - a lot of peer interview techniques, questioning more inline with behavioural situational questions as opposed to straight run of the mill e.g tell me about yourself type questions. You know they are looking for someone to fit their team dynamics.

I rated the process as difficult because, it involved alot of time. Beginning with the written test, to preparing for the 1:1 interview to anticipating the questions in the group/panel interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think you can do to improve [x] situation at Insead?   Answer Question

Directeur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fontainebleau (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at INSEAD in January 2010.

Plusieurs entretiens pour vérifier vos motivations et capacités

Interview Questions
    • Pour vous, quel sera le futur de l'éducation   View Answer
    Bien

Program Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at INSEAD in September 2008.

My direct superior first called me to get a general impression of my voice over the phone as I will be talking to potential participants to our program. I then had a one-on-one interview with her. After a week, I had another interview with the Director of Marketing followed by the HR Director.
    Overall, they are very professional and took time to let me know the school.