INT Technologies

Interviews for Top Jobs at INT Technologies

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at INT Technologies.

Interviewing process was average in time, quality and duration. Due to a need for a new account manager I was interviewed and then was asked to interview another candidate as they decided to add two new account managers as opposed to one. This ended up as a sprint to the 6 month mark to see who could bring in the largest accounts the fastest.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INT Technologies.

Terrible recruiters. They don't know anything about the jobs they are trying to place people into. They try to force lowball salaries onto you. If you ask them a question, they don't know the answer and will not get back in touch with you. Days later when you call for an update you find out that they hadn't even begun to look for an answer. They are a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions
    • I ask myself why I would ever allow such people to represent me to potential employers.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at INT Technologies in February 2011.

The INT agent found my resume online and contacted me about the opportunity. It took only a day to set up my interview with their client. The agent was attentive, excited, responsive and professional. Didn't know too much about the position, though, and left it up to the Hiring Manager to explain it to me, which didn't allow to prep too well. She also met me at the interview location, which made introductions much easier.

Following the interview, the INT agent became non-responsive, didn't return my voice mails and became MIA. I'm guessing I didn't get the job?

Interview Questions
    • The Hiring Manager never really asked me questions about my work experience or resume. I sat listening to him explain in detail the system his department managed, so in the end I feel he walked away without any take-aways about me.   View Answer