INTEGRIS Health

Updated Dec 16, 2014
Updated Dec 16, 2014

2.6

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at INTEGRIS Health in March 2014.

I was a brand new CNA when I applied. There were three people at the interview: The Clinical Director, one floor manager, and the staffing coordinator. They were super sweet, had been with the company for 10+ years and just made me feel really at ease. I was offered the job on the spot! I've been there for a year and absolutely love everyone I work with!

Interview Questions
    There really wasn't one. I was accepting a pretty entry level job without any experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at INTEGRIS Health in March 2011.

Applied online. Had face to face interview with very simple questions.

No negotiations. There is a salary tier based on experience

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at INTEGRIS Health in May 2009.

Takes a very long time. Orientation is at least an 8 hour experience.

They do not negotiate.

Device Support Analyst Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at INTEGRIS Health in February 2009.

Hiring process was super snail pace slow took 2 months from start to first day on the job. Interview was good,, group interview, not many technical questions, more focused on personality to see how an individual fits into the TEAM environment.

Interview Questions
    • My weaknesses, everyone has an issue with that question, and what can you offer INTEGRIS.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at INTEGRIS Health in May 2010.

I submitted an online application, was called for a short phone interview, I went to an inperson interview. was called a few days later with a job offer.All of the interveiwers were kind, asked questions pertinent to the job that I was trying for, allowed me to ask questions, and were very attentive, They asked the usual questions, such as why should I hire you, what are your strenths and weaknesses, how do you handle conflict, They made me feel very comfortable. The work atmosphere seemed very good--people seemed like they liked each other and want patient care to be a priority.