INTEGRIS Health

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Device Support Analyst Interview

Device Support Analyst

I applied in-person - interviewed at INTEGRIS Health in February 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process was super snail pace slow took 2 months from start to first day on the job. Interview was good,, group interview, not many technical questions, more focused on personality to see how an individual fits into the TEAM environment.

Interview Question – My weaknesses, everyone has an issue with that question, and what can you offer INTEGRIS.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at INTEGRIS Health in March 2011.

Interview Details – Applied online. Had face to face interview with very simple questions.

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. There is a salary tier based on experience

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse

I applied online - interviewed at INTEGRIS Health in May 2009.

Interview Details – Takes a very long time. Orientation is at least an 8 hour experience.

Interview Question – Where do yo see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They do not negotiate.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at INTEGRIS Health in May 2010.

Interview Details – I submitted an online application, was called for a short phone interview, I went to an inperson interview. was called a few days later with a job offer.All of the interveiwers were kind, asked questions pertinent to the job that I was trying for, allowed me to ask questions, and were very attentive, They asked the usual questions, such as why should I hire you, what are your strenths and weaknesses, how do you handle conflict, They made me feel very comfortable. The work atmosphere seemed very good--people seemed like they liked each other and want patient care to be a priority.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for INTEGRIS Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at INTEGRIS Health interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by INTEGRIS Health employees and interview candidates.