INTEGRITYOne Partners

Interviews for Top Jobs at INTEGRITYOne Partners

Developer/Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at INTEGRITYOne Partners in October 2013.

Communication started with an email from their recruiter asking to set up a phone interview. Phone interview was a simple "get to know you" style interview. Questions asked pertained to experience, career goals, interests, etc. The recruiter then set up an interview with a Sr. Systems Engineer (Sr. Consultant), a manager (or director), and a partner of the firm. The 3 interviews were all conducted back-to-back-to-back, 1 hour each, at their DC office. The first interview was with a Sr. System Engineer. The focus of this interview was to ask questions regarding technical skills (i.e. programming ability, problem solving, and general technical experience). Makes sense because this is an IT firm, providing IT solutions for its clients. The interview with the director was easier than the first. The focus was on managerial skills, ability to lead, communication skills, etc. Basically seeing if you would make a good consultant, because no matter what you did, you are a consultant. The last interview was with a partner of the firm. This interview was very relaxed. The goal was to see if you would make a good fit with the culture of the firm. This company is good at seeing potential and using the whole person concept. I was contacted 3 days later and told that I got the job!

Interview Questions
    • If you know your stuff for the job you are interviewing for then the questions are not difficult.   Answer Question
    Negotiating salary is possible.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online – interviewed at INTEGRITYOne Partners in November 2011.

I found the listing online at Monster and applied several times. The first time I did not get any response and then I reapplied when the job was relisted. I did not know anyone at the company. There was a phone screening, followed by a HR interview and phone interview, and then an in-person interview with SME and senior staff. The interview was fair and didn't have any "gotcha questions." They asked standard questions such as tell us about yourself and your experience. What was the best and worst parts of your former job? What books are you currently reading?

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you were unable to get the information you needed from a staff member?   View Answer
    Without negotiation they increased their offer.