INTO Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 8, 2014
3 interviews

2.0

Student Support Assistant Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at INTO.

First of all, I submitted applicant, and then they too two weeks to process it, and called me back to have a group interview. Once you passed the group interview, you will get an individual one ( 3:1).And after that, you get offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell a time when you successfully persuade someone to take part in the event with you   Answer Question

Marketing and Recruitment Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at INTO.

Applied online via submission of credentials; contacted for phone interview 1, contacted for phone interview 2, invited to location for face-to-face (most expenses paid--flight, hotel). Contacted with decision via email 10 days post. Overall the process went fairly well; the biggest surprise was being told on one day that I was the leading candidate and then told 48 hours later that I was not being offered a position. Something changed--I think a cheaper hire.

Interview Questions
    • If cost were not a factor, what resources would you bring to bear to accomplish your job?   Answer Question

Academic Programmer Manager - INTO UEA London Graduate Business Diploma Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at INTO in August 2012.

I forwarded a CV along with a covering letter explaining my fitness to the advertised position. A week later, I was invited for a job interview. The interview began with a 10-minute tour of INTO UEA London campus. Then after I was taken to the interview room. I was interviewed by a two-person panel including the English Language Academic Programme Director and INTO UEA London Academic Director. The interview proceedings lasted for about 40 minutes. I was informed I would be informed of the interview's outcome in the following week. It's more than a month now I haven't heard from them. I want to believe I was unsuccessful. I was offered a job by another organisation three weeks ago. Blessing in disguise, indeed.

Worked for INTO? Contribute to the Community!