INTO

Updated Oct 2, 2014
Updated Oct 2, 2014

2.0

Applications Processor Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at INTO.

I applied for the Application Processor position at the San Diego office. Most communication was done through email. When I got to the office for the interview, I knocked on this unassuming door and peeked my head inside. There were lots of people cramped into a little space, all working away in their cubicles. And it was silent. There was no front desk. An employee got up and asked if I needed help and she went to get the interviewers. I was interviewed by two people, the Director of Admissions and one of the Application Processor Leads. Interview was easy enough, but how they described the job was slightly different than what read on the job description. It sounded as though you are responsible for 1 thing - for example - to log documents into the student accounts all day long, instead of working on several of the different processes that it takes to admit a student to a study abroad program. You basically don't have any ownership of the programs you work on. I would say this position is extremely entry-level.

Interview Questions

They offered $32,500 - extremely low for someone with years of similar work experience - but maybe it's right on par with the difficulty of work for this position.

Student Support Assistant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at INTO.

First of all, I submitted applicant, and then they too two weeks to process it, and called me back to have a group interview. Once you passed the group interview, you will get an individual one ( 3:1).And after that, you get offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell a time when you successfully persuade someone to take part in the event with you   Answer Question

Marketing and Recruitment Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at INTO.

Applied online via submission of credentials; contacted for phone interview 1, contacted for phone interview 2, invited to location for face-to-face (most expenses paid--flight, hotel). Contacted with decision via email 10 days post. Overall the process went fairly well; the biggest surprise was being told on one day that I was the leading candidate and then told 48 hours later that I was not being offered a position. Something changed--I think a cheaper hire.

Interview Questions
    • If cost were not a factor, what resources would you bring to bear to accomplish your job?   Answer Question

Academic Programmer Manager - INTO UEA London Graduate Business Diploma Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INTO in August 2012.

I forwarded a CV along with a covering letter explaining my fitness to the advertised position. A week later, I was invited for a job interview. The interview began with a 10-minute tour of INTO UEA London campus. Then after I was taken to the interview room. I was interviewed by a two-person panel including the English Language Academic Programme Director and INTO UEA London Academic Director. The interview proceedings lasted for about 40 minutes. I was informed I would be informed of the interview's outcome in the following week. It's more than a month now I haven't heard from them. I want to believe I was unsuccessful. I was offered a job by another organisation three weeks ago. Blessing in disguise, indeed.