INVISTA Engineering Interview Questions

3.3

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at INVISTA.

Their interview process is great! It is very thorough and makes you feel good knowing they take so much time to vet a person before offering them a position. There were 2 phone interviews followed by an onsite interview. The phone interviews are about an hour long and the onsite interview was a little more than half a day. The "official" interview questions are the standard situational questions. Other than that, very conversational interviews of just trying to get to know you more.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to get a lot of work done in a short amount of time. (Difficult because that is the nature of my job, so it was hard to give an example)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for INVISTA

Engineer Interview

Don't worry about being able to do the actual job or going over your qualifications in the interviews. They didn't ask a single question about my resume throughout the interview process. Be able to recount some tales of friendship and teamwork, and you'll be fine! Process took a few weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a bad day, made friends, worked as a team, etc. Typical behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Pay low.

Engineer Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at INVISTA.

Went to one interview and was hired a couple of days later by hiring manager.

There was some negotiation, I was pleased with the finial offer.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at INVISTA in May 2012.

Got on-site interview approximately a month after two phone interviews with a HR person and the hiring manager. The on-site interview consisted of four 1-1 interviews and a plant tour which took half a day, starting from noon and ending around 4-4:30. That site in Texas does not have a good office area, more like a plant area.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of behavioral questions?
      Tell me about a time when you chose an easy way of doing something instead of going through a hard one.
        Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you work beyond your responsibilities.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you were not credited for something that you have done. What was your response?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INVISTA in April 2009.

The application was done online through Invista careers. I was contacted to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went well and 3 weeks later I was offered a position.