INVISTA

INVISTA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

Regulatory Product Specialist Interview

Initially, I had a positive experience. I was contacted by phone by a human resources representative for an interview. I then had an interview with a manager, again over the phone. Finally, I was flown into wichita for a series of in-person interviews, a phone interview with a Vice President, and an exit interview via telephone with my initial human resources contact. I was contacted later in the week to be told that I was not offered the position. When I attempted to contact human resources about interview comments or remarks (as I am new to the job world and need the insight to further my professional development) I was blatantly ignored. The way I was ignored left me with a sour taste after a very pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you worked in a group with a difficult person.   Answer Question
    • How do you use technology in your current position?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Grove, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Grove, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at INVISTA.

I applied online and received an email a 4 weeks later saying the job requirments had changed and that I would need to reapply. After I did the process again I was called and a phone interview was set up with an HR generalist. It seemed like she was unsure of what to ask and questions were all over the place. I was told I would be contacted in a few days for another phone interview or feedback. Its been almost 2 weeks and I have heard absolutely nothing, and no response to my emails.

Process Chemical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at INVISTA in October 2014.

Simple phone interview followed by an onsite visit. Onsite was pretty tough. 6 hours of 45 minute interviews with a lunch break. Each interviewer went off the same interview sheet and repeated questions pretty often. No technical questions all situational. Took 2 months after the on-site interview to hear back via a copy/paste email. Disappointing

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you didn't get the credit you thought you deserved working in a group   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INVISTA in September 2014.

Some behavioral interview questions. Most of them can be found online. Quiet relaxing. The HR said the second round should be technical interview.

R&D Intern Interview

One step phone interview with the hiring group. The interview process is straightforward with all standard behavior questions. About one week to know the decision from HR. Then background check and drug test. Very efficient.

Maintenance Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at INVISTA in June 2014.

The first step was a phone interview. They asked the common questions asked in a phone interview, no suprises there. Once they were ready to interview me face to face things got interesting. They flew me to Houston, booked me a rental car and a hotel room. The following morning I was interviewed by four different managers and supervisors at the plant. Everyone was professional and courteous.

Reliability Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at INVISTA in June 2014.

They bring you in and you go through a series of interviews with several people in the business. After the interviews are completed, they get lunch, and you talk with the interview team. Once completed they give you benefits info, which makes you think you have the job.

Interview Questions
    • No question was difficult, all behavior based. They are very slow in reimbursing any money for travel. You feel as though you get the job, and then you really don't get any feedback. Very vague.   Answer Question

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at INVISTA.

5 interviews including in-person and phone interviews. The interview included showing your presentation skills. The occured on 2 separate occasions. The process was understood and was logical given the position applied for.

Interview Questions
    • Typical behavioral interview questions. Very fare interview. Not as intimidating as some may expect.   Answer Question
    Much quicker than the interview phase.

Research Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at INVISTA.

I applied online and got a telephone interview invitation three months later. The interview was with an HR representative, so it was pretty much entirely limited to HR-type questions such as describe yourself, what are your strong/weak points, an example of when you succeeded, etc. The representative was very cordial but could not answer many of my department-related questions. About a week later I received an email stating that my application would not be pursued further. Curiously, a few months later I received an invitation to apply for a similar vacancy but was promptly rejected upon doing so.

Interview Questions
    • I'd studied the top 50 HR interview questions and didn't come across any surprises. However, from some questions it was obvious that they had a very specific job role in mind, so be prepared to defend your experience in specific analytical skills read from a list, etc.   Answer Question

Intercompany Accountant Asia/US Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at INVISTA.

Submit resume in on campus career fair, and received first interview then. It is a behavioral based interview. It lasted for 50 minutes. Over 10 questions were asked, they are detailed and comprehensive.