IPD

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at IPD in May 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview consisted of basic questions of my background in sales. i had to describe my responsibilities and duties at each job. I was then asked to explain why i had quit, and why i chose to move on. A follow up call was made, after a description of the job and the quota's expected of me an offer of employment was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – very fair

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
City of London, England (UK)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IPD in January 2009.

Interview Details – people are very nice and procedure was very straight forward, they give you a test to see how you would interpret their reports and some calculation test which is pretty simple and that is it.

Interview Question – most unexpected was they give you a benchmark report, which is a product they produce for clients... and then ask you questions about it to see if you have a feeling for figures   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation, they will not pay you much and you can try to live with it or look for another job

Worked for IPD? Contribute to the Community!