IPD

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at IPD in May 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview consisted of basic questions of my background in sales. i had to describe my responsibilities and duties at each job. I was then asked to explain why i had quit, and why i chose to move on. A follow up call was made, after a description of the job and the quota's expected of me an offer of employment was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – very fair

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Account Manager Interview

City of London, England (UK)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at IPD in January 2009.

Interview Details – people are very nice and procedure was very straight forward, they give you a test to see how you would interpret their reports and some calculation test which is pretty simple and that is it.

Interview Question – most unexpected was they give you a benchmark report, which is a product they produce for clients... and then ask you questions about it to see if you have a feeling for figures   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation, they will not pay you much and you can try to live with it or look for another job

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for IPD? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IPD interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IPD employees and interview candidates.