IPLogic

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Engineer Interview

Network Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at IPLogic in February 2010.

Interview Details – I was first contacted by their recruiter via email; she had reviewed my resume on Monster.com, and was interested in setting up an appointment to conduct a phone interview. I returned the email, with an available time listed, and promptly received a reply confirming the time/date. The process of scheduling an interview was very simple, and skillfully done.
 During the interview I was asked a series of questions, ranging from my experience with certain IT platforms, to my level of familiarity with Network Design and Engineering concepts. The recruiter was very professional and thorough in her review. She was very forthcoming with regard to salary, benefits, work environment, and position details; in addition to the company's position on continuing education, and reimbursement for costs. The entire interview consisted of approximately an hour and a half, and two phone calls.
 Upon completion of the interview, she expressed her recommendation for me as a candidate; though I never received a response to subsequent emails, or calls I made concerning the open position.

Interview Question – When dealing with enterprise clients, how much time did you invest in learning their business.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for IPLogic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IPLogic interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by IPLogic employees and interview candidates.