IPLogic

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at IPLogic

Candidate Interview Review

Network Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at IPLogic in February 2010.

I was first contacted by their recruiter via email; she had reviewed my resume on Monster.com, and was interested in setting up an appointment to conduct a phone interview. I returned the email, with an available time listed, and promptly received a reply confirming the time/date. The process of scheduling an interview was very simple, and skillfully done.
     During the interview I was asked a series of questions, ranging from my experience with certain IT platforms, to my level of familiarity with Network Design and Engineering concepts. The recruiter was very professional and thorough in her review. She was very forthcoming with regard to salary, benefits, work environment, and position details; in addition to the company's position on continuing education, and reimbursement for costs. The entire interview consisted of approximately an hour and a half, and two phone calls.
     Upon completion of the interview, she expressed her recommendation for me as a candidate; though I never received a response to subsequent emails, or calls I made concerning the open position.

Interview Questions
    • When dealing with enterprise clients, how much time did you invest in learning their business.   View Answer