IPSEN Interview Questions

2.7

QC Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at IPSEN (Milford, MA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was pretty neutral. The people were nice, however it seemed that they weren't prepared for the interview. It mostly consisted of them asking me if I had any questions, and since I interviewed with several people separately, it got kind of stale that that was all they seemed to have for me.

Global Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at IPSEN (San Mateo, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

I had many friends from former companies working at Ipsen at the time I worked there. I contacted one of them, a VP, and she arranged for me to meet with the team. Everyone liked each other, it was very relaxed and easy. I was hired as a consultant to work on a several related projects. I stayed for 4 years and really enjoyed working for them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Initially, I had two hourly rates for two different projects. One rate was $120/hour and the other was $140/hour. In my last couple years there, I charged $140/hour for all projects.

Directeur de la Recherche et du Développement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IPSEN (Paris (France)).

Interview

Un chasseur de têtes m'a décroché l'entretien. Trois réunions avec les présidents et vice-présidents.

Headhunter to get me the interview. Three meetings with Directors + VP hiring.

Negotiation

Difficile

PVG Medical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at IPSEN (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

An employment agency submitted an application on my behalf. Before submitting the application, I was asked to explain in detail how I was dismissed from my last job and document my experience in medical writing. The application was eventually accepted and I was invited for an interview.

I was interviewed by 2 drug safety physicians and a PV operations manager (30 mins), a director and HR staffing specialist (30 mins), and 2 junior medical writers (30 mins).

At the interview, I was told that my experience is good enough to get a position at operational level. Feedback from the agency was, that I do not have enough experience for medical writing.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IPSEN in May 2009.

Interview

Rigorous

Medical Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Al Minyā, Minya Governorate (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IPSEN (Al Minyā, Minya Governorate (Egypt)) in April 2009.

Interview

job:offered by college in the same company
    first asked about family in details , personal data about me , then asked about previous jobs all
    i had 3 interviews , one written and oral , 2 in person with my empolyee
    advices: keep the eye contact all the time , u must be handsome , good looking and fluent in languages
    work : was like hell in office day but in field not bad , working with supervisors is so hard , low income ever with much more effort than other companies

Interview Questions

• why u didn't get married tell now?   1 Answer
    • are u willing to work with us as an intern with out money at all for 3 monthes ?   1 Answer
    • would u work without any rights ,contract , or insurrance at all ?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at IPSEN in January 2009.

Interview

Interview with N+2 and N+1: job description and presentation of candidate's CV. General discussion on motivation.
    Interview with HR: general company introduction, analysis of motivations along career and future goals.
    Knowledge of French is a important.

Interview Questions

• What are your pros and cons?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy, no negiotation during interview, it was done afterwards. Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to work hard and learn.