IQ Solutions Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks - interviewed at IQ Solutions in November 2013.

The interview was conducted by two long time employees, both were very knowledgeable about company nuances. They gave detailed information regarding the wide variety of project opportunities in the company. They created an extremely comfortable environment which made the interview flow smoothly. They were open and honest about the need to be flexible as new opportunities come about.

Materials Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at IQ Solutions.

Applied online. One week later, the posted ad was updated to include more desired education, which I didn't have, but was contacted to interview anyway.
    Interviewed with Senior VP in person w/Director on the phone. General experience questions, some description of the work. Was asked to return for a test and to meet in person with the Director.
    The morning of the second interview, the Director emailed to say she couldn't make it, but that I should come in and meet with the Creative Director and test anyway. I was told she would contact me for another meeting later in the week. She never did, and after 2 positive interviews, I was told that they were impressed with me but were going with a more experienced candidate.

Overall mostly positive, but a bit frustrating that it was clear from the start I didn't have the experience they were looking for. Also, very little interaction with HR--no prescreening, no overview of benefits, etc. I asked for and was emailed a benefits brochure. All of the initial contact was made well outside normal business hours--6:30pm on Friday, 8:30pm on Sunday, 6:30am Monday, and 9:30pm on Friday to let me know they were going with someone else.

Interview Questions
    • No overly difficult interview questions, but I was asked for a hard copy of my resume at the first interview.   Answer Question

Sharepoint Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gaithersburg, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at IQ Solutions in February 2008.

Very easy, I didnt have to do much they ust asked me a bunch of questions about my share point experience. It was 2 individuals and it was mostly just application questions. No presentation, no tests, just a bunch of sharepoint and personality questions.

Interview Questions
    • What types of programming languages do you know fluently.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at IQ Solutions

Worked for IQ Solutions? Contribute to the Community!