IQAir

IQAir Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014
Updated Sep 15, 2014

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at IQAir in September 2014.

Upon arrival to IQAIR headquarters I was greeted by Jennifer Croggins she was friendly and immediately set up the professional assessment tests.  The tests were generic, well formatted to gather enough data on individual behavior, core values, work ethic and  mgmt. style.  Upon completion, I was greeted by Ms. Debbie Stein who was thorough, provided enough information on the job role and requirements. The timeline of the interview allowed me to elaborate on my work experience, management style, performance mgmt. and accomplishments. She allowed time for questions. She was attentive, responsive and paced the interview well.  I was comfortable and left with good understanding of job requirements, company goals, culture, and growth.

Interview Questions
    • I did not experience any difficult,complex or unexpected questions. All questions were relevant and proper to the job role.   View Answer

Sep 8, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your thorough and professional review of our interview process.

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at IQAir in September 2014.

I arrived about 15 minutes early for the interview and followed the instructions on the door to call for access. After a few minutes, the door was opened and I was greeted by an HR Representative. I was led to a testing room and given simple and clear instructions for completion of a series of three assessments - two "personality" and one math/logic. The personality assessments were as I expected and designed to get a basic picture of my basic nature and determine how I will react in various workplace scenarios and situations. The math/logic assessment was timed, while the other two were not. Immediately following the completion of my assessments, I was guided to a conference room where I met with Debbie Stein. She made me very comfortable and we conversed about my background per my resume. She asked questions about my experience as it relates to the position. She spoke about the company culture of high performance, which I appreciated, as it gave me further insight into the expectations at IQAir.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Debbie's interview style was very conversational, which put me at ease immediately.   Answer Question

Sep 19, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased to hear you had a positive experience. I communicate very clearly to the agencies I work with about the expectations of the interview process. It sounds ... More

Anonymous Employee in La Mirada, CA

I applied online – interviewed at IQAir in September 2014.

First interview impression: Very professional company with a friendly atmosphere.

Assessment testing is part one of the initial process which is timed and over before you know it. Part two is the "one on one" interview portion. Assessment test results are available at this time and reviewed together with the HR Manager.

I was able to get a better understanding about the available position, management direction and commitment.

Sep 19, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased to hear that I was able to provide you with a good understanding of our company culture and the position's requirements. A clear understanding of ... More

Operations Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at IQAir in August 2014.

First interview, but the explained process seems very logical and comprehensive: initial interview today, followed by executive interview, followed by team interview. Bodes well for ensuring that this would be a good fit for the company as well as myself.

Interview Questions
    • None really. Very professional and on-point questions.   Answer Question

Aug 15, 2014HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback! IQAir is always looking for ways to improve upon our existing processes and your feedback is invaluable. Our assessment and screening process is designed with the ... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at IQAir.

Nothing was done over the phone after the resume submission. The HR person will only send e-mails and frequently changes the meeting time. You are not being interviewed since you are being "assessed". Afterwards, presumably, you are selected after the hour long computer based assessment.

Interview Questions
    • i finally got fed up with the constant excuses about HR being too busy to return a single phone call and cancelled my "assessment",   View Answers (4)

Apr 3, 2014HR Manager

All candidates that are identified as meeting the position qualifications and asked to appear for an interview are given an assessment test in addition to an interview with the HR Manager.

IQAIr
    ... More

Process Engineering Interview

First do some tests about your characters, using words to describe yourselves. Then, a manager will ask questions about my resume. Quite simple.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at IQAir.

Did a very brief phone interview with HR and then I was scheduled to meet with the head of the US Operations.

Sat down and spoke with HR more - it became clear that the HR representative didn't know what kind of questions to ask besides the most general, obvious interview questions.

She then sat me down at a computer to do a "personality test." I completed it and then she disappeared for 20 minutes and came back and told me the personality test told them that I did not have the aggressive personality of a sales person that they were looking for. I was applying for a MARKETING position - although sales & marketing do go hand in hand. There was absolutely no reason that they couldn't have potential interviewees take the personality test remotely before dragging them in to waste their time.

I realized I dodged a bullet as this company seems to run on nepotism, poor management and robots making decisions for people.

Interview Questions
    • Answer the personality test like an aggressive boor and maybe you will be deemed worthy to meet the CEO.   View Answer