IQNavigator

Updated Nov 18, 2014
Updated Nov 18, 2014

2.9

Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at IQNavigator.

Interviewer was very "by-the-book" and did not stray from list of questions, even though they would have obtained a lot more comprehensive information about the person they were interviewing if they would have gone off "script". Did not provide an opportunity for the candidate to say why they felt they would have been a good fit for the job and could provide value to their company.

Interview Questions
    • Not the questions, but the online assessment required over an hour of Q and A, including a timed portion that supposedly determined "logical thought".   Answer Question

Didn't see it as a good fit.

N/A Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at IQNavigator in May 2014.

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by a one on one with the hiring manager, and then a three hour interview with management and colleagues. The phone interview was much more than your classic "Tell me about a time," and the recruiter dug deep into the job description to see if I was a match.

Interview Questions
    • What would be the one thing that would prevent you from taking this job?   Answer Question
    I had a fair offer, and I did not feel the need to negotiate my salary.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at IQNavigator in April 2014.

Very professional process. Recruiters were clear and concise, friendly, well prepared. Questions were relevant and follow up logical.

Interview Questions
    • Exposure to challenger sales methodology.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at IQNavigator in September 2012.

First the recruiter interviewed me over the phone. Then she set up another phone screening with the Manager of BI.

Interview Questions
    • It was more on what I knew about the company and my experience.   View Answer

Sourcing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at IQNavigator.

I applied for the Sourcing Consultant position on July 6 and heard from a recruiter just a few hours after submitting the application. A phone interview was scheduled with the recruiter for Monday, July 9. Things went very well and I had a phone interview on Tuesday, July 10 with the on site manager. She ended the call by asking me to come in and meet her in person on Wednesday, July 11. The face-to-face went well and I was told by the recruiter that the last step was to talk to the Regional Vice President. On Monday, July 16 I had a phone interview with the RVP and it went well. The recruiter I had been working with went out for two weeks and let information for another recruiter who would be filling in for them while they were out. I attempted to contact him to see what the status of the position was, but he couldn’t provide any information. I contacted the site manager I interviewed with and she said they were still doing interviews. She said the company required that so many applicants applied before they chose someone. When the first recruiter returned to the office she emailed me and let me know that I would hear something by Friday, August 3. Today is Tuesday, August 22 and I FINALLY received a generic email informing me tha tI was not chosen for the position.

This may have been one of the most unprofessional, poorly handled interview processes I have experienced.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty generic- what do you like most about your current position? What are you looking for in this new position? What are your qualifications? etc   Answer Question

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IQNavigator in January 2012.

I found the position on LinkedIn.com and applied on 12/21/11. I heard back on the 27th through an email to schedule a phone interview. This occurred on 1/3/12. I felt like this went really well. I had researched the company to get a better understanding of what they do and I was excited when she asked me to come in and interview with my potential manager. The interview took place on the following Monday, 1/9/12. I got there early and while I waited in the lobby I saw employees walking by and thought they all looked nice and professional. I met with my prospective manager who said they have they 8th floor, 7th floor and are about to take the 10th floor of the building. She did not grill me/ ask me any typically uncomfortable questions. I was surprised about that. Maybe it was a technique to have me feel more comfortable and slip up? She explained the position and made IQ seem like a great company to work for. She explained VMS (Vendor Management System) and gave examples of clients and their needs. She said there is a lot of room for advancement and for you to somewhat manage yourself. There isn't a lot of training, but there is peer assistance. I was very excited about the position and felt the interview went really well. I didn't hear anything back until the following Wed. 1/18/12. I received a generic email stating that due to the amount of qualified candidates that applied, that they had decided to proceed with someone else. This was from the recruiting team and gave no insight into what I could have done differently to help my chances and/or learn from my mistakes. I'm disappointed at the amount of time that it took to finally hear something and how impersonal it was. I think it shows how little I would have meant to the company had I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Do you feel that you would succeed in an environment where there isn't a lot of training/supervision?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IQNavigator in October 2011.

IQNavigator employs one of the best internal recruiters I have encountered. Great communication, flow of process, overall time to decision, etc.

Easy and accommodating.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IQNavigator in March 2011.

The company said I would have an additional phone interview with another hiring manager, then called to tell me they selected another candidate without allowing me to complete the phone interview.

QA Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at IQNavigator in September 2012.

I was contacted (via phone) by a recruiter about the position at IQNavigator. After reviewing my resume and the job description, she felt that I would be a good match and forwarded my information onto the hiring manager (August 9). I had not heard anything and wrote asking the recruiter if she had any feedback (August 15). She responded that the hiring manager asked that they did not send anymore resumes, but that my name was brought up to have a phone interview. The phone interview happened on August 20th, and I thought it went really well. The hiring manager told me that the next steps were to give feedback to the recruiter and set up in in-person interviews. I called on August 21st to see if they had received any feedback and was told that the hiring manager thought that I was looking for a completely automated testing position. After explaining to the recruiter that, although I was interested in working with automated tools would be nice, I have much more experience in manual testing and I was not sure how she had gotten that perception from our conversation. She said that she would call the hiring manager back and talk to her again, relaying the information that I had discussed with her. After not hearing from the recruiter for awhile, I wrote an email (August 30) asking if I was still being considered for the position and I did not hear back from anyone. I wrote again on September 4 asking if the position had been filled and a recruiter called me back and let me know that, although the hiring manager liked me, she decided to place me on hold while she had the recruiter look for other candidates.