IQNavigator

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Service Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at IQNavigator in January 2012.

I found the position on LinkedIn.com and applied on 12/21/11. I heard back on the 27th through an email to schedule a phone interview. This occurred on 1/3/12. I felt like this went really well. I had researched the company to get a better understanding of what they do and I was excited when she asked me to come in and interview with my potential manager. The interview took place on the following Monday, 1/9/12. I got there early and while I waited in the lobby I saw employees walking by and thought they all looked nice and professional. I met with my prospective manager who said they have they 8th floor, 7th floor and are about to take the 10th floor of the building. She did not grill me/ ask me any typically uncomfortable questions. I was surprised about that. Maybe it was a technique to have me feel more comfortable and slip up? She explained the position and made IQ seem like a great company to work for. She explained VMS (Vendor Management System) and gave examples of clients and their needs. She said there is a lot of room for advancement and for you to somewhat manage yourself. There isn't a lot of training, but there is peer assistance. I was very excited about the position and felt the interview went really well. I didn't hear anything back until the following Wed. 1/18/12. I received a generic email stating that due to the amount of qualified candidates that applied, that they had decided to proceed with someone else. This was from the recruiting team and gave no insight into what I could have done differently to help my chances and/or learn from my mistakes. I'm disappointed at the amount of time that it took to finally hear something and how impersonal it was. I think it shows how little I would have meant to the company had I received an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Do you feel that you would succeed in an environment where there isn't a lot of training/supervision?   View Answer