Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at IQPC
- Sponsorship Sales Executive (12)
- Conference Producer (7)
- Delegate Sales (3)
- Account Manager (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Sales Representative (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Spex Sales (1)
- Event Planning Manager (1)
- Sponsorship Sales Manager (1)
- IQPC (1)
- Credit Controller (1)
- Online Content Manager (1)
- Marketing Manager (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Senior Account Executive (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Sales (1)
- Event Coordinator (1)
- Divisional Director (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)).
Brief initial telephone interview. Was told that they would be in touch within the end of the week with more information on how the interview went and if I was selected for a face to face interview. Did not hear from the company again and decided not to pursue the issue any further, as I got an uneasy feeling about this company form the initial interview.
- Questions were related to the company profile and had a strong focus on how the company makes money. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)).
submitted my CV online- i was called the same day for a quick interview - went in for the F2F interview the next day (just questions on why i want to be in sales and sold a holiday) then came in the next day and sold them one of their events......they then left me in the room for 5 mins (felt like forever) and came back in and offered my the job.
- 3 key attributes? what can you ring to the job? what is your flaw? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.
I got the interview through a career fair handed my CV and a few days later they sent me an email and set up the interview like a month after that
- telephone interview that lasted less than 3 minutes started with irrelevant questions about the career fair then asked what did I knew from the company while answering cut me and asked my salary expectations and after wraped up and said by the end of the day I could know the answer. Obviously they didn´t got back to me because the interview was a joke. Answer Question
Helpful (3)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.
Initially been contacted by phone call and then asked to go for an interview face to face after a phone conversation. It was quiet easy and nothing difficult. Possibly because they didn't know what they require from the applicant.
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)).
A very basic phone interview questions like "why do you want to work here" the person on the phone was lovely, 2 one to one interviews, 1st interview asked 101 questions, quite intense and a very "we are the best at everything sort of attitude". 2nd interview shown that everyone is stuck up there own arses. Surprisingly I got offered the job on the spot, and respectfully declined. Would not work here at all!
- A very unrealistic sales question. Based on how you would sell a product from A to B and what are the challenges. (Seemed made up) Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Salaries low, the pressure seems very intense, doesn't seem like a 'happy' environment. So accepted a job somewhere relaxed, happy and higher paid.
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.
Fairly straight forward if you are confident. one phone interview, two interviews, one with lower and upper management. Do a bit of research on the company and give explanations on how proactive you are. Be as eloquent as possible. Don't be over confident.
- Doing a role play call 1 Answer
Go in high, they will negociate
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review