IQPC Interview Questions in London, England

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.3

Conference Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Brief initial telephone interview. Was told that they would be in touch within the end of the week with more information on how the interview went and if I was selected for a face to face interview. Did not hear from the company again and decided not to pursue the issue any further, as I got an uneasy feeling about this company form the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were related to the company profile and had a strong focus on how the company makes money.   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

submitted my CV online- i was called the same day for a quick interview - went in for the F2F interview the next day (just questions on why i want to be in sales and sold a holiday) then came in the next day and sold them one of their events......they then left me in the room for 5 mins (felt like forever) and came back in and offered my the job.

Interview Questions

• 3 key attributes? what can you ring to the job? what is your flaw?   Answer Question

Conference Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

I got the interview through a career fair handed my CV and a few days later they sent me an email and set up the interview like a month after that

Interview Questions

• telephone interview that lasted less than 3 minutes started with irrelevant questions about the career fair then asked what did I knew from the company while answering cut me and asked my salary expectations and after wraped up and said by the end of the day I could know the answer. Obviously they didn´t got back to me because the interview was a joke.   Answer Question

Credit Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Initially been contacted by phone call and then asked to go for an interview face to face after a phone conversation. It was quiet easy and nothing difficult. Possibly because they didn't know what they require from the applicant.

Sponsorship Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A very basic phone interview questions like "why do you want to work here" the person on the phone was lovely, 2 one to one interviews, 1st interview asked 101 questions, quite intense and a very "we are the best at everything sort of attitude". 2nd interview shown that everyone is stuck up there own arses. Surprisingly I got offered the job on the spot, and respectfully declined. Would not work here at all!

Interview Questions

• A very unrealistic sales question. Based on how you would sell a product from A to B and what are the challenges. (Seemed made up)   Answer Question

Salaries low, the pressure seems very intense, doesn't seem like a 'happy' environment. So accepted a job somewhere relaxed, happy and higher paid.

Sponsorship Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at IQPC (London, England (UK)) in March 2013.

Interview

Fairly straight forward if you are confident. one phone interview, two interviews, one with lower and upper management. Do a bit of research on the company and give explanations on how proactive you are. Be as eloquent as possible. Don't be over confident.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Go in high, they will negociate