IRCTC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at IRCTC.

Interview Details – College Campus

Interview Question – Planning and Management   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Bhubaneswar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at IRCTC in October 2009.

Interview Details – Campus selection

Interview Question – hygiene & Food safety , what is HACCP   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at IRCTC in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview started with an interview followed with an group panel interview. Seven people consist in the panel interview each of them asking different questions, as student of Hotel Management questions dealing food was asked."What is the ratio between dal and rice in Idly?" question was asked.Question on current affairs were asked and even questions on situations? In an interview always be active, confident and jolly.

Interview Question – As I am in a service sector so I have not faced any technical problems but problems which I face is with the supplies who do not provide materials at right time when required.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations but an positive smile in the faces of the panel interviewer. For considering an offer one should always negotiate about the salary and facilities provided by the organization.

Worked for IRCTC? Contribute to the Community!