IRI

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at IRI

Interview Details – HR is very bureaucratic but interview process is decent. getting reimbursement for travel can be painful. may have to go through multiple rounds of interviews (as many as 4 different interviewers) on the same day and can be really annoying to answer the same questions over and over again to 4 different people on the same day.

Interview Question – excel test in same cases   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at IRI.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR, and had 2 phone interviews. I then had a full day series of interviews at the company site, with 6 different team members. The interviews were pretty intimidating since they were a panel of interviewers, but I don't think they're always like that.

Interview Question – I was asked some technical questions about excel & Access. In addition, it helps to know the CPG and retail industry a bit so you're familiar with the terminology used at IRI.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at IRI in August 2008.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview with HR. Then I went in to meet with the hiring manager and some people from the team. The whole interview sessions took about 4 hours. I had a good idea of the outcome after I left that day. I was asked the typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

Interviewed at IRI

Interview Details – First is HR, waiting for the phone interview

Interviews for Top Jobs at IRI

Worked for IRI? Contribute to the Community!

IRI Videos

IRI – Why Work for Us?

IRI is a leader in delivering powerful market and shopper information, predictive analysis and the foresight that leads to action. We go beyond the data to ignite extraordinary growth for our clients in the CPG, retail… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IRI Analyst interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by IRI employees and interview candidates.