IRI Client Solutions Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Manager, Client Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IRI (Newark, NJ) in January 2010.

Interview

Very simple process. Not very extensive. Focused on ability to be client focused and knowledge on tools. Quick feedback and very decisive. Not a long interview process. If there is a gap in an account the process will work super quick.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Willing to work with.

Other Interview Reviews for IRI

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IRI in February 2011.

Interview

Three separate interviews via phone. Three separate gatekeepers. I get to the final (4th) interview with someone in sales out of New York with a Brand Management bias. Std sales versus marketing issue. She wanted 100% sell whereas I am more about strategic selling. Read a case study on fictitious POPCO which the gov't deems an ingredient is cancer causing, do a presentation, then sell--the sales person. IRIs approach is all wrong.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell more data based on the government release of cancer ingredient information.   1 Answer
    • Create Presentation in power point and speak to it.   Answer Question

Client Solutions Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IRI in January 2010.

Interview

Standard interviews of limited structure