Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at IRI
- Analyst (5)
- Consultant (4)
- Client Service Analyst (3)
- Field Service Representative Part Time (3)
- Client Solutions Manager (2)
- Data Analyst (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Director (2)
- SAS Analyst (2)
- Vice President (2)
- Manager (2)
- Manager, Client Solutions (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Director Project Management (1)
- Category Manager (1)
- Client Director (1)
- Client Manager (1)
- Director, Client Solutions (1)
- Project Manager, Client Service (1)
- Field Data Collector (1)
- Client Insights Manager/Analyst (1)
- Consumer Shopper Marketing Intern (1)
- RCS Analyst (1)
- Client Insights Manager (Analyst III) (1)
- Item Management Analyst (1)
- Client Insights, Analyst (1)
- Director, Implementation Services (1)
- I Was Interviewing for A Day Hab Specialist Position (1)
- Restatement Analyst (1)
- PMO Director (1)
Manager, Client Solutions Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IRI (Newark, NJ) in January 2010.
Very simple process. Not very extensive. Focused on ability to be client focused and knowledge on tools. Quick feedback and very decisive. Not a long interview process. If there is a gap in an account the process will work super quick.
- Not too many. Answer Question
Willing to work with.
Other Interview Reviews for IRI
Client Solutions Manager InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at IRI in February 2011.
Three separate interviews via phone. Three separate gatekeepers. I get to the final (4th) interview with someone in sales out of New York with a Brand Management bias. Std sales versus marketing issue. She wanted 100% sell whereas I am more about strategic selling. Read a case study on fictitious POPCO which the gov't deems an ingredient is cancer causing, do a presentation, then sell--the sales person. IRIs approach is all wrong.
Client Solutions Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IRI in January 2010.
Standard interviews of limited structure
- Tell about yourself Answer Question