IRI Interview Questions

2.8

Field Data Collector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pueblo, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at IRI.

Responded to ad on Craigslist. Contacted by email then by phone. Requirements were to have reliable transportation and internet access. Training was done at home using their software. Trainer would call and go over sections of the material. Trainer was easy to get along with.

Interview Questions
    Very easy. Friendly, not much negotiation. I was happy to be hired and they were happy to have me.

SAS Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at IRI.

Very nice people. The data science group is very good.
    The first phone interview is behavior questions, like what kind of people you don't like during work, how would you handle conflicts during work, what are your strengths.
    The onsite interview is more like introduction of what the job is. I talked about my past experience and explained them what I have done.
    One technical question, what is the most helpful methodology I learned in school and explained the algorithm to them.

Director, Implementation Services Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at IRI.

First interview was over the phone with Human Resources. Second interview was over the phone with my manager. Third interview was on site with my manager's manager and a couple interviews with co-workers. All interviews were non-intimidating. A few behavioral questions but nothing out of the ordinary. Felt very relaxed and each interviewer felt very approachable.

Interview Questions
    • Do you see yourself more as a word person or a math person?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at IRI.

Four interviews. Seemed like overkill, but is the norm for this company. A lot of repeated questions across the four people. Interviewed with hiring manager, hiring manager's manager, another manager, and a direct report of the hiring manager. Hiring manager and direct report focused on technical skills. The other manager mainly talked about himself and his experiences. Director focused on what questions I might have.

Interview Questions
    • How many planes fly out of O'Hare a day.   View Answer
    Did not seem open to negotiation. I was told my salary was at the top range for that position and they could not go up.

Consultant II Interview

Interview was not very intense. Shorter than expected. Very little grilling. Interviewed for one job but was called back for a different job when the first one did not pan out. Got the second job.

Interview Questions
    • Client wants something done the next day and there is no way you can complete it in less than one week. How would you handle this situation?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at IRI.

Have to go through a lot of interviews with each level of management. Hiring process starts with HR which is a quick 20-30 minutes. Followed by hiring manager, followed by team lead, then cross functional leads and finally the practice leader.

SAS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at IRI.

Spoke to 4 people and they each asked fairly similar questions, but you are able to get a better understanding of who you will be working with and what roles they play. The questions were pretty typical interview questions and they just wanted to know more about past experiences and programming ability. Each person had a slightly different interviewing style and some were slightly challenging while others were more conversational.

Interview Questions
    • brain teaser: 5 gallon-3 gallon water jug question   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at IRI in June 2014.

5 Interviews from 5 different sections of the business
    Very through their questions
    Very Friendly people
    Spoke with different managers from the 5 different section. They showed me around the building and it was beautiful. Had spoke to me more on a personal and friendly level than on a business level. They asked alot of personal questions, which i didnt mind because it took the pressure off of the interview process

Client Insights Manager (Analyst III) Interview

I applied online – interviewed at IRI.

I first got a phone interview with HR than had to take a math test online. After passing the test I had a phone interview with the VP on the account they wanted to place me at. Then I had an onsite meeting with the IRI team. I had to come back a second time to meet the client and get their approval.

Interview Questions
    They wanted an answer very quickly which was surprising. I only had 3 days to reflect.

Project Manager, Client Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at IRI.

Long list of phone interviews before making a decision to meet candidates in person. Interviews of different styles and duration, all reasonable.

Interview Questions
    • Technical questions about project management and tools.   Answer Question
    Do you're homework to get the best startling salary you can get and don't expect to get a bonus every year.