IRT

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Miramar, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at IRT.

Interview Details – At first you had to fill out a form on a computer. Typical application stuff like name and phone number. Then once completed you sat around for a different computer to become available to take a "test" the test was basically being able to find info on a website. Then I was told that because I passed that "Test" I would have an interview. At this point in time I had been there for over an hour. I sat around waiting for an interview for about 3 more hours when i was told that I wouldn't be getting an interview that day and I should come back the next day.

When I came back the next day, it was more waiting. I waited for another one to two hours to be seen and when I finally was I had resumé in hand and was told that it wasn't necessary and that I should save it! Never in my life had a resumé been turned away during the interview process! Anyway, typical interview questions were asked... What are your greatest strengths, when was a time you overcame adversity, nothing to out of the ordinary. After that was over I was told to come back the next day for another interview.

I cam back for a third time and had another interview that was much shorter than the first, but along the same lines, where they just asked general information of me. I was then told that I was hired and that training started the following Monday at 11:00 A.M and would last several weeks. I had made plans accordingly and prepared for my upcoming training. Low and behold I was called Sunday night and told that the schedule had been changed from 11:00 A.M. to 9:00 A.M. When I reported for training with several other new hires, we were told that the training schedule would be changed yet again, but the weren't sure of when and how it would be changed, but they'll let us know when it does.

Finally on Friday they told us that the training schedule was being changed again, starting the following Monday. All in all, it had been changed 4 times from the day I was hired to the time I finished training

Negotiation Details – No, they offered an amount and it was take it or leave it.

Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at IRT in March 2010.

Interview Details – You go to the location in Downtown and if your dress well they give you an application to fill out. After your done you take a typing test and if you do very well they schedule a second interview. During your second interview they test your phone ability and face to face interview if you pass they drug test you on the spot. If you pass all those test they let you know when you start.

Interview Question – The face to face interview   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was easy and formative

Miramar, FL

I applied online - interviewed at IRT in May 2013.

Interview Details – The process took about 20 minutes over the phone. All they do is give you two situations and they want to see how you will handle it. Went pretty smoothly.

Interview Question – The situation questions were difficult because some way or some how you find yourself messing up and you back deleting your answer a bunch of times until you know you answered it well.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person - interviewed at IRT in June 2010.

Interview Details – They hand you a application to fill out. There is a computer test, if you pass you get two interviews. After the interviews, if you pass they will give you a list of training schedules.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Ada, OK

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at IRT in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was a very easy interview process

Interview Questions

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at IRT in August 2009.

Interview Details – IRT requires you to fill out the application in-person in order to be considered. Once you fill out the application they administer a typing test on the computer to verify you can type at least about 35wpm. then generally you receive an initial interview with an HR employee who asks you general questions regarding your prior work experience. If you pass the initial interview, you are then interviewed by a supervisor on the program they are considering you for. The questions here are a bit more specific (problem-solving and analytical skills questions). Once that interview is over, they give HR a yes or no to hire you.

Interview Question – Describe an experience with your pas employer in which you were told to do something you didn't want to do.   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Ada, OK

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at IRT in January 2010.

Interview Details – although advertised as immediate interviews, I was rescheduled for 2 days later - 100 mile round trip - hire manager was great

Reason for Declining – 8.00 per hour would not pay for commute - although hire manager agreed I was over qualified, there were no staff positions open.

Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at IRT in November 2009.

Interview Details – Very Easy. Recruiter ask behavioral type questions.

Interview Question – How did I handle a difficult situation on the job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for IRT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at IRT interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by IRT employees and interview candidates.